This is a beautiful hotel. Shame about the staff and slow service. Also told we had an a la carte Italian and Moroccan restaurant included in our stay BUT YOU DON'T! This is the first hotel that charges you to eat in them.
Also we were very stressed on leaving and ruined a relaxing stay.
we were not informed by any staff at any time or travel agents that taxes were charged at the end of your stay.
Between four of us at the end of the week on check out we were billed nearly £100 on taxes ??? Apparently this is the law but yet we was not informed. When we informed them we had no money left and no credit card they ripped our luggage out the taxi and locked them in a room and refused to let us leave the hotel. No one including the manager seemed to listen or care or do anything for us. We tried resolving the problem and even asked them to send the bill in post or via email but lack of communication and we had to make lots of calls etc to travel agents. Nothing seemed to be done with 5 members of staff stood around just staring at us and each other and nothing was happening. When we asked what was going on because our flight was leaving in 45 mins they were very rude to us and said they were trying to sort it.
In the end we left at 10.40 and our flight was 11.20 luckily we got there just in time because the plane got in late. Our taxi luckily stayed and waited for us otherwise we would have had to order another taxi to get to the airport. he waited over an hour and a half. Ordering drinks in the buffet restaurant was a nightmare and would always finish eating before receiving drinks. Also unless your French they do not have a clue what your saying. We tipped staff and cleaners and paid for most drinks as no cocktails are included in all inclusive. Plus they ran out of rum and vodka on more than a couple of occasions. Lovely hotel and views but rubbish service . If you have children make sure the kids club etc is up and running. The aqua park was never opened and the slides were never on, a man was called in for the week to help with entertainment as no animation team.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring 3 outdoor swimming pools in the Andalusian-style gardens and a 1600 m² spa is this environmentally-friendly hotel. It is 4 km away from Marrakech airport and offers views of the Atlas Mountains. The 250 suites spread over six riads and surrounding beautiful flowered patios. Domes carved stucco, zellij, white marble and Bohemian crystal dominate the 2 lounges, Oriental and Andalusian. They are equipped with a flat-screen TV, minibar and a balcony with views of the garden or mountains feature in the air-conditioned. Each modern suite has a separate seating area and a marble bathroom, free safe and Wi-fi. A hotel downtown, Andalusian Esplanade faces the gardens and 2 pools the Majorelle 25m long heated in winter, white pool 35 meters long lined with its wooden deck Teck. Atlas summits are facing you. Many bars and restaurants surround the Esplanade: The Fez, the Atlas restaurant, first floor, Mimosa, open alternately. The Bougainvillea is a bar for All in and Jazz Bar and extras for those who want to do more fun. Adjoining Aquapark offering over 17 slides and attractions (open from 01/03 to 31/10). The hotel has beach volleyball, basketball, mini football and ping pong. Mediterranean, Moroccan and international cuisine are served in the 3 restaurants, 1 of which offers an Arabian-Andalusian orchestra. Enjoy a drink in the Esplanade Jazz Bar or the Piano bar and an American breakfast is prepared every morning. Eden Andalou Aquapark & SPA also has a heated indoor pool and an aqua-park with a supplement. You can purchase souvenirs from the on-site gift shop, and Wi-Fi access is available throughout the hotel & rooms. At an extra charge, additional facilities include a hairdresser, a fitness centre with coach and baby sitting service. A Kids Club offers entertainment in summer. Free transfers are provided to/from the city centre and Jamaa El Fna Square is 5 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Eden Andalou Hotel Aquapark & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Andalou Spa And Resort
- Eden Andalou Marrakech
- Eden Andalou Hotel Marrakech