Just back from a 4 night break. On the whole we were very pleased, just a few tweaks needed for the 5* grade. Lovely spacious room, we were upgraded to side Atlas view, with terrace, couldn't be faulted, fresh towels daily and sheets changed twice during our stay. We had a shower over the bath and a shower cubicle and also a twin basin. There were no tea/coffee making facilities which would have been nice. The restaurant was very good with plenty of choices at all meals, lots of fresh salads and good quality vegetables, Moroccan dishes were superb, we always found the dishes hot. Our only complaint was the Spa, so in need of some tlc, hot room stank and felt slimy underfoot, dimly lit rooms with no ambience. The spa pool area could have been amazing, but it lacked attention to detail. Such a shame as we had a couple of overcast days and would have liked to have spent more time there.
The shuttle us to the city centre is good and reliable. A guided tour was included in our break and was thoroughly interesting and informative. Also popped in for the evening to visit the square and this was amazing, but very busy and the roads and traffic are crazy!
All in all a fab winter sunshine break, The Eden Andalou has the potential to be top class with just a bit more attention to detail.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring 3 outdoor swimming pools in the Andalusian-style gardens and a 1600 m² spa is this environmentally-friendly hotel. It is 4 km away from Marrakech airport and offers views of the Atlas Mountains. The 250 suites spread over six riads and surrounding beautiful flowered patios. Domes carved stucco, zellij, white marble and Bohemian crystal dominate the 2 lounges, Oriental and Andalusian. They are equipped with a flat-screen TV, minibar and a balcony with views of the garden or mountains feature in the air-conditioned. Each modern suite has a separate seating area and a marble bathroom, free safe and Wi-fi. A hotel downtown, Andalusian Esplanade faces the gardens and 2 pools the Majorelle 25m long heated in winter, white pool 35 meters long lined with its wooden deck Teck. Atlas summits are facing you. Many bars and restaurants surround the Esplanade: The Fez (Moroccan restaurant), the international Atlas restaurant, the Mimosa pool bar and the Jazz Bar open alternately. Adjoining Aquapark offering over 17 slides and attractions (open from 01/04 to 31/10). The hotel has beach volleyball, basketball, mini football and ping pong courses. You can purchase souvenirs from the on-site gift shop, and Wi-Fi access is available throughout the hotel, including rooms. At an extra charge, additional facilities include a hairdresser, a fitness centre with coach and baby sitting service. A Kids Club offers entertainment in summer. Free transfers are provided to/from Jamaa El Fna Square is 5 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Eden Andalou Hotel Aquapark & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Andalou Spa And Resort
- Eden Andalou Marrakech
- Eden Andalou Hotel Marrakech