Eden Andalou is a clean comfortable 4.5* (not quite 5*) hotel which needs little more attention to detail to make it to the next level (e.g replace chipped cockery, have menus in English as well as French, don't charge extra for the Gym)
Free hourly shuttle service to Marrekesh (15mins drive) - not many hotels offer this.
Onsite money exchange (offical rates)
Great sized rooms with excellent daily cleaning regime
Great view of the Atlas mountains
4 English channels on satellite TV ( 2 film/ 2 news channels)
Pleasent and helpful staff
Beautifully decorated reception/salon areas
Negatives: (don't mean to be picky but.....
£10 per person per day to use the Gym (not what you expect from a 5* hotel)
Aqua park was closed. Several parents with young kids had booked the Eden specifically for this facility-the hotel should specify when the park is closed.
Entertainment - very limited same singer 7 straight nights!
Birds flying into the dinning room - hotel staff shrugging shoulders "ce normal"- simple muslin curtain would have cured the problem.
No scales to weigh luggage (really!)
No shower screen (meant pools of water on bathroom floor every day)
Luke warm tea at breakfast (ask for tea in the adjacent Jazz cafe- piping hot!)
Overall a nice hotel with helpful staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring 3 outdoor swimming pools in the Andalusian-style gardens and a 1600 m² spa is this environmentally-friendly hotel. It is 4 km away from Marrakech airport and offers views of the Atlas Mountains. The 250 suites spread over six riads and surrounding beautiful flowered patios. Domes carved stucco, zellij, white marble and Bohemian crystal dominate the 2 lounges, Oriental and Andalusian. They are equipped with a flat-screen TV, minibar and a balcony with views of the garden or mountains feature in the air-conditioned. Each modern suite has a separate seating area and a marble bathroom, free safe and Wi-fi. A hotel downtown, Andalusian Esplanade faces the gardens and 2 pools the Majorelle 25m long heated in winter, white pool 35 meters long lined with its wooden deck Teck. Atlas summits are facing you. Many bars and restaurants surround the Esplanade: The Fez (Moroccan restaurant), the international Atlas restaurant, the Mimosa pool bar and the Jazz Bar open alternately. Adjoining Aquapark offering over 17 slides and attractions (open from 01/04 to 31/10). The hotel has beach volleyball, basketball, mini football and ping pong courses. You can purchase souvenirs from the on-site gift shop, and Wi-Fi access is available throughout the hotel, including rooms. At an extra charge, additional facilities include a hairdresser, a fitness centre with coach and baby sitting service. A Kids Club offers entertainment in summer. Free transfers are provided to/from Jamaa El Fna Square is 5 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Eden Andalou Hotel Aquapark & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Andalou Spa And Resort
- Eden Andalou Marrakech
- Eden Andalou Hotel Marrakech