Love Marrakech- loathed this hotel! So gutted to have stayed here when there are so many fab places to stay in the centre but we did it for the huge pool which is the best bit of the hotel.
Could put up the threadbare reception area but the female staff were consistently unhelpful and did their best to ignore us. The 'aqua park' is a chargeable extra and frankly I've seen better bogs in the bowels of Bangkok (that was going to be my title for this review). Faeces all over all the toilets, rubbish, filth and insects all over them - fat chance of any paper or soap! I told the receptionist who couldn't have cared less. The hotel-run taxi bus into the town (10/15 mins) is run by a very rude man who was openly hostile to us to the point we were paying for taxis at the end of the stay to avoid him. Another man who taxied us about (also a hotel employee) a few times was brilliant thankfully, as was the man in the jazz bar and the man who oversees the restaurants in the day - restored our faith a bit.
Will definitely be returning to Marrakech, what an amazing place, will not be put off by this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring 3 outdoor swimming pools in the Andalusian-style gardens and a 1600 m² spa is this environmentally-friendly hotel. It is 4 km away from Marrakech airport and offers views of the Atlas Mountains. The 250 suites spread over six riads and surrounding beautiful flowered patios. Domes carved stucco, zellij, white marble and Bohemian crystal dominate the 2 lounges, Oriental and Andalusian. They are equipped with a flat-screen TV, minibar and a balcony with views of the garden or mountains feature in the air-conditioned. Each modern suite has a separate seating area and a marble bathroom, free safe and Wi-fi. A hotel downtown, Andalusian Esplanade faces the gardens and 2 pools the Majorelle 25m long heated in winter, white pool 35 meters long lined with its wooden deck Teck. Atlas summits are facing you. Many bars and restaurants surround the Esplanade: The Fez (Moroccan restaurant), the international Atlas restaurant, the Mimosa pool bar and the Jazz Bar open alternately. Adjoining Aquapark offering over 17 slides and attractions (open from 01/04 to 31/10). The hotel has beach volleyball, basketball, mini football and ping pong courses. You can purchase souvenirs from the on-site gift shop, and Wi-Fi access is available throughout the hotel, including rooms. At an extra charge, additional facilities include a hairdresser, a fitness centre with coach and baby sitting service. A Kids Club offers entertainment in summer. Free transfers are provided to/from Jamaa El Fna Square is 5 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your Eden Andalou Hotel Aquapark & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Andalou Spa And Resort
- Eden Andalou Marrakech
- Eden Andalou Hotel Marrakech