Myself and a friend booked the recent Groupon deal and came back from our stay at Eden Andalou on the weekend. I have to say - I have no idea where all these negative reviews have come from!? We thought the hotel was great and the staff were really friendly! There is the obvious language barrier but do not mistake this for rudeness.
The room was huge and very clean. My only negative was that the beds are hard as a rock. The shower was fab and our room was cleaned everyday. The pools are clean and have plenty of sunbeds to relax on and the hotel grounds are just as it looks on the website. The massages that are included are also really good - book as soon as you arrive especially if you are staying over the weekend as the spa is very busy.
Breakfast is standard - the pancakes are yum! We used the dinner voucher on the first night because we flew in late but the buffet wasn't very nice so we only ate the bare minimum. The food in the main square is great and super cheap so I'd recommend eating there anyway. Number 97 stall is a must! We bartered and got a taxi back for 100MAD. The shuttle bus only runs a few times a day and has limited availability so make sure you book ahead.
Overall we really enjoyed our stay and I'd definitely recommend Eden Andalou hotel. It isn't 5 star but it's still lovely and if you booked with Groupon you are getting a steal!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring 3 outdoor swimming pools in the Andalusian-style gardens and a 1600 m² spa is this environmentally-friendly hotel. It is 4 km away from Marrakech airport and offers views of the Atlas Mountains. The 250 suites spread over six riads and surrounding beautiful flowered patios. Domes carved stucco, zellij, white marble and Bohemian crystal dominate the 2 lounges, Oriental and Andalusian. They are equipped with a flat-screen TV, minibar and a balcony with views of the garden or mountains feature in the air-conditioned. Each modern suite has a separate seating area and a marble bathroom, free safe and Wi-fi. A hotel downtown, Andalusian Esplanade faces the gardens and 2 pools the Majorelle 25m long heated in winter, white pool 35 meters long lined with its wooden deck Teck. Atlas summits are facing you. Many bars and restaurants surround the Esplanade: The Fez (Moroccan restaurant), the international Atlas restaurant, the Mimosa pool bar and the Jazz Bar open alternately. Adjoining Aquapark offering over 17 slides and attractions (open from 01/04 to 31/10). The hotel has beach volleyball, basketball, mini football and ping pong courses. You can purchase souvenirs from the on-site gift shop, and Wi-Fi access is available throughout the hotel, including rooms. At an extra charge, additional facilities include a hairdresser, a fitness centre with coach and baby sitting service. A Kids Club offers entertainment in summer. Free transfers are provided to/from Jamaa El Fna Square is 5 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Eden Andalou Hotel Aquapark & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Andalou Spa And Resort
- Eden Andalou Marrakech
- Eden Andalou Hotel Marrakech