We stayed at the Eden Andalou for 3 nights as part of the groupon deal. I have listed the positive and negative things below but overall we had a lovely break and would stay again on a good offer.
- Lovely hotel room, big, clean and spacious
- Excellent spa, the daily body massages included in the offer were very nice
- Good breakfast and evening buffets, lots of choice and drink prices reasonable
- Lovely pool area with lots of loungers and 4 poster style beds - very relaxing
- Good shuttle service to Marrakesh, as long as you book in enough time no problem
- Airport transfer very handy, quick and efficient and saves haggling with local taxi's
- Check in process was quite long winded - told to sit down but nothing was happening other than other guests coming in after us being served
- Customer service was varying, it probably didnt help that we couldnt speak much French however
Overall as you can see the good points far outweigh the bad, don't be put off by bad reviews especially if you get the holiday for a good deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring 3 outdoor swimming pools in the Andalusian-style gardens and a 1600 m² spa is this environmentally-friendly hotel. It is 4 km away from Marrakech airport and offers views of the Atlas Mountains. The 250 suites spread over six riads and surrounding beautiful flowered patios. Domes carved stucco, zellij, white marble and Bohemian crystal dominate the 2 lounges, Oriental and Andalusian. They are equipped with a flat-screen TV, minibar and a balcony with views of the garden or mountains feature in the air-conditioned. Each modern suite has a separate seating area and a marble bathroom, free safe and Wi-fi. A hotel downtown, Andalusian Esplanade faces the gardens and 2 pools the Majorelle 25m long heated in winter, white pool 35 meters long lined with its wooden deck Teck. Atlas summits are facing you. Many bars and restaurants surround the Esplanade: The Fez (Moroccan restaurant), the international Atlas restaurant, the Mimosa pool bar and the Jazz Bar open alternately. Adjoining Aquapark offering over 17 slides and attractions (open from 01/04 to 31/10). The hotel has beach volleyball, basketball, mini football and ping pong courses. You can purchase souvenirs from the on-site gift shop, and Wi-Fi access is available throughout the hotel, including rooms. At an extra charge, additional facilities include a hairdresser, a fitness centre with coach and baby sitting service. A Kids Club offers entertainment in summer. Free transfers are provided to/from Jamaa El Fna Square is 5 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com and Travelocity so you can book your Eden Andalou Hotel Aquapark & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Andalou Spa And Resort
- Eden Andalou Marrakech
- Eden Andalou Hotel Marrakech