Riad Elizabeth
$61
All reviewsevery morningday triptaxisriadmedinaarabic
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 23, 2013

We came back and loved it even more than before. John and Elizabeth were so helpfull booking us some great trips and advising us on which restaurants to eat at. The service from all the staff was perfect and really helped us to enjoy our stay I'm sure we will be back again soon.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 23, 2013

This was my third stay here and this in itself shows how much we love this riad! I cannot recommend it highly enough, please check out my other reviews for more detailed information. If you are thinking about going to Marrakech, contact Riad Elizabeth - I am sure you will fall for it's charm, too.
Five stars all round!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 21, 2013

My two friends and I have just returned from Marrakech staying at the Riad Elizabeth and had the most wonderful experience. John and Elizabeth go over and beyond to make you feel at home and the staff at the Riad are fantastic. They all enable and encourage you to make your stay in Marrakech the best it could possibly be. John and Elizabeth organized a trip to the mountains with our own driver who spoke good English and had a huge knowledge of the area. It was breath taking and an experience we will take with us forever. The location of the Riad is great as it gives you good access to the souks, the Jemaa El Fna, the new town and many other sites all within walking distance. We couldn’t recommend it highly enough and hope to return with our own families. We will most definitely recommend the Riad Elizabeth to all our friends, colleagues and family.
Lisa, Mel, and Marie x

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Elizabeth , John , Jean Jaques and the team were excellent in caring for all aspects of our stay. Providing the inside knowledge in advance of our stay and ensuring all our requests were fulfilled made the difference. Being a hotelier myself I know how difficult it can be to get the right balance and they achieved it here. Well worthy of its Tripadvisor excellence award and highly recommended for those who want something different from the chain Hotel offering. Thank you

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 30, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the riad Elizabeth in January. As soon as I booked our stay, Elizabeth contacted me offering to organise some excursions for us, checking if we had any dietary requirements or if we needed her to arrange any restaurant bookings. I thought it was great to have such a good service but it only got better.

We arrived quite late as our flight was delayed by the snow. Dagmara, the hotel manager, waited for us to arrive and made sure we settled ok although she should have finished much earlier.

The next day, we met John and Elizabeth, a lovely couple who really want their Riad to feel like a home. They were lovely, friendly and full of good tips!

Breakfast was really good: a combination of traditional food and continental breakfast!

The excursions organised by the riad were also great. The guides were really nice, helpful and very knowledgeable.

Although it is easy to get confused at the beginning, the Riad Elizabeth is right in the heart of the Medina which, for my husband and me, is the real Marrakech. You are very close to the souk and only 10-15 mins away from the Place Jemma El Fna.

The staff will go the extra mile to make sure you are happy. One night, the concierge walked us to a nearby restaurant and we came back a bit later. Around midnight, he knocked at our door because he didn't see us coming back and was so worried we might have got lost in the medina. The poor man looked so concerned, bless him!

I have already recommended this riad to a friend.

If you want a fantastic stay in a welcoming home, this is the place to stay! Everybody will look after you and make sure you have the best experience.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple