“Great french bistro”
Review of Bagatelle

Bagatelle
Ranked #62 of 919 Restaurants in Marrakech
Cuisines: French, Moroccan
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions
Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

Great price, great staff. Probably should not review this place as I would like to keep it a secret. For a night out that wont destroy the budget, this restaurant hits all the right spots

Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

As always, tasty food & good service at reasonable price. Onion soup was amazing though my lamb & merguez Tagine was a bit more bony than I like. Good wine selection with Sahari Reserve being one of my favourites from Maroc.

Overall great place - will be back again!

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Spent two of our 4 nights here, superb food, great service.
Found it via tripadvisor and the guide book. Our first meal was to celebrate my partners birthday. We had a fab night, it was a little bit of heaven away from the confusion of the medina!
Came back for our last night, can recommend the salad gourmande, delicious, far too much for a starter, steaks were good..
Tried the sahari reserve red, 190 for a bottle compared to 245 in various other restaurants and bars!!!
Great place, made our holiday. Many thanks to the manager and his team.

Reviewed October 16, 2013 via mobile

Absolutely the best place i visited in marrakech. The ambiance is amazing and the staff and managers could not have been better. A must go to if visiting marrakech

Reviewed October 12, 2013

I loved the setting of this restaurant, it is very beautiful. I love the old pictures of Marrakech they have hanging on the walls, and the ceiling is remarkable.
My Cesar salad was very good, but my partner's steak was extremely fatty and he couldn't eat most of it. The restaurant was quite busy so the service was extremely slow. Wanted to like this more than we did.