“Super French hangout...”
Review of Bagatelle

Bagatelle
Ranked #67 of 901 Restaurants in Marrakech
Cuisines: French, Moroccan
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed October 12, 2013

I loved the setting of this restaurant, it is very beautiful. I love the old pictures of Marrakech they have hanging on the walls, and the ceiling is remarkable.
My Cesar salad was very good, but my partner's steak was extremely fatty and he couldn't eat most of it. The restaurant was quite busy so the service was extremely slow. Wanted to like this more than we did.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

After wandering aimlessly around looking for another restaurant we stumbled upon this, as you tend to do in Marrakech, a lovely Scottish lady was standing outside after having eaten there and told us to go in. The French onion soup was amazing and the duck was melt in your mouth. Would definitely recommend it. Nice little garden area to.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

We ate at Bagatelle five days out of the seven we stayed in Marrakech. It just happened to be a few minutes walk from our hotel, but we found the food to be delicious, the service great, prices very reasonable, and the ambience excellent. A cool and peaceful interlude away from the hustle of the street, we would recommend it and happily return any time.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Avarage restaurant. Read amazing reviews here so had a go. For 70 euros we got an ok meal. Pricey for the standard. Would not eat there again.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

beautiful garden setting. food was mixed - my dessert wasn't great and my main I didn't like - but my partners main and dessert were both excellent.
service was extremely slow even though it wasn't busy. friendly and helpful though