“Classic old school Marrakech”
Review of Bagatelle

Bagatelle
Ranked #54 of 944 Restaurants in Marrakech
Cuisines: French, Moroccan
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I've been dining at this restaurant for almost 20 years & it remains as good as ever in it's new location.
The staff are always courteous & the service excellent.
Food remains as good as ever.
The garden continues to grow & screen the street & it's a perfect spot to lunch under the fine mist of the air cooling system in the heat of the Summer in Marrakech.
Always to & from my home in Essaouira I stop here for lunch if possible. Back next Tuesday & can't wait!

Reviewed June 10, 2013

What a great place for lunch. A lovely spot for an unhurried lunch. Really good bistro food. Great value and really great food. He plat du jour of roast beef, cauliflower cheese and fine beans was historic ( sorry Michael Winner!) and the profiteroles we delicious - and enormous!

Reviewed June 10, 2013

I was brought here by a friend and fell in love! The food is perfect each and every time, the service is great and the atmosphere allow for every type of situation. I had the lamb brain and was impressed with the presentation and tatse! Wonderful wine selection as well!

Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

I was recommended this restaurant by a friend of mine who was a single diner. I chose to go alone and was instantly struck by the beautiful decor and pleasant natures of the staff. I chose the Spanish mussels to start; they were cooked beautifully and were absolutely divine. I was also recommended a wine to complement the dish but chose to go with the hard liquor instead. For the main I again opted for Spanish mussels, I was disappointed with the flavour but on the whole I would recommend this restaurant to anyone/everyone. Five stars!!

Reviewed May 11, 2013

I ate here last night and turned up as a single diner, with no reservation. I received a very warm welcome and was shown to a good table. I ordered oysters and asked for their recommendation for a glass of wine to accompany this - their choice was excellent. This was followed by a very, very good rib eye steak and frites. Extraordinarily good and again accompanied by a recommended wine. I can't recommend this place highly enough, absolutely outstanding in every way.

2  Thank Ed T