“Mama Would Be Proud”

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Good Italian food.
Starting with some of the best olives in the world, I new this was going to be a good experience.
From the doorman to the hostess to the waiter, everything ran pleasantly and smoothly on a very busy night with all four rooms humming along.
My minestone and my tagliatelle au pistou were nicely crafted and tasty.
The other dishes I saw looked nice and everyone around seemed to be enjoying themselves.

Reviewed November 9, 2013

Go to Catanzaros! Best italian in Marrakech and possibly the best Rigatoni Norma I've ever had!

the food is super reasonably priced too!

Reviewed October 28, 2013

This restaurant was perfect for us as we wanted to stray away for a night from the typical tagine. The atmosphere inside was friendly, warm and charming. Our waiter was adorable and tended to our every need. I had the calamari, absolutely lovely. Others from my party had the steak- which they credited as being some of the best steak they'd ever had. My biggest regret however was not ordering a pizza! Many people at the tables around me had ordered some, and they looked amazing. They must be so- since members of the public do come in to collect their takeaway pizzas which the restaurant also does. Alcohol is served here too which was taken serious advantage of by my mum!! We also ordered deserts, all of which were so yummy. I had the apple crumble, and masses of praise was given by my friend who had the best tiramisu she had ever tasted.
It is also worth mentioning that this restaurant is great value for money and the menu offers tons of choice.
If I ever go back to Marrakesh, I will definitely be visiting here again.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

One of the oldest italian style eateries in the city of Marrakech and still one of the best. Excellent value for money, impeccable service from the waiting staff, many of whom must have started when the restaurant did! The menu has a very wide range of Italian cuisine, all produced in the open kitchen. Very popular amongst Moroccans.Whichever city they live in - they all know it. A good sign in itself.
They recently expanded the restaurant eating areas into an empty unit next door, but you wouldn't know it. They have retained the same old friendly decor. Our family are regular visitors.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

It's a proper Italian place in the middle of the Gueliz part of Marrakech.
Very busy ,so book ahead or you might not get a table!
Great tasting pizzas ,you get alcoholic drinks and the service is very good and friendly too.
Might not be the best ever restaurant ,but definitely a change to the typical tagines if you spend some time in Morocco.