“Humiliating, no more Pacha marrakech”
Review of Pacha Marrakech

Pacha Marrakech
Ranked #729 of 966 Restaurants in Marrakech
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2014

i live in dubai and whenever i take vacation and go to my hometown marrakech i stop by pacha. three weeks ago, i went in a Monday night it was almost empty, all clubs around the city are that day, in the entrance the guy asked me to pay a ticket of 200 dh no drinks included i asked him what is the program for the night he said resident djs ... well sorry but i am not paying 200 dh just to get in and for what ? then the guy rudely said if you don't have 200 dh why do you go to night clubs ??? i was humiliated only because i am moroccan so he assumes that i am jobless and just dressing good to get inside and get wasted, i was thinking did he just said that , i see how bars and night clubs here in dubai treat their costumers and how they just milk money perfectly even in non busy night and this is why i chose Mondays to just drink and listen to good music with friends no need for female escorts or girlfriends , but really this pacha is way out of limit they think they own something special while there is cheaper less known and much more comfortable night clubs in the city that treats costumers with full respect, i am not a fool to pay 200 dh with no complimentary drink just to look rich in front of a bouncer

9  Thank Samirhitch

Reviewed February 11, 2014

I went here for my birthday and the club was empty all night although a few people were having a great time in there. I was constantly harassed by men including a security guard who tried to take me up to the rooftop against my will, WOMEN BE CAREFUL when visiting don't assume you can trust security even at this club. Expensive for what it was and disappointing after hearing all the good reviews on here, perhaps it was just the wrong time of year.

10  Thank Edinayc
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Read so many negatives about the nightclub before going. In reality it was one of the best experience. Visited the rose bar and the night club. Did not go to the restaurant.
The bar was huge and had a nice drinks menu and they also offered shisha. The club was excellent but that night was not much crowded even up to 4. Anyway the drinks were good, alot of security and nice seating places. That night a german DJ was playing so it was not the resident DJ I guess. think deep house beats.

1  Thank Waqas1987
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Great selection of Djs,
went there twice in June, the music and the club are just beautiful.
The crowd is beautiful.

1  Thank Hchraibi
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I stress this review is just about the restaurant -we didn't go into the club. We went to this restaurant based on our experiences in Ibiza where the restaurant is fabulous, sadly whilst this restaurant may well have been good in the past (based on what other people have told us) it no longer is now. First our table was wonky and this problem was solved by the staff putting stones under various legs - hardly a long term solution. The service was rushed and the waiters ran around like headless chickens. I ordered the rabbit for mains and it was so overcooked I sent it back. Furthermore I think it contained equal part bone to actual rabbit. It was also served on deep fried ravioli, which might work if you could cook it well but what we got was something more akin to eating cardboard - it was neither crisp nor soft like pasta and frankly was pretty horrible. My wife ordered the prawn tails, which were actually just prawns and again served with the bizarre ravioli - she liked the prawns but again, not the ravioli and didn't receive a bowl of water to clean her hands. In fairness, the restaurant didn't charge us for the rabbit but then again, they shouldn't have served it in the first place. The foie gras starters we had were nice and substantial in size but the foie gras veloute, served as an entrée, was pretty weird and I'm still undecided if I liked it or not! And then there was the music that was all over the place but mostly cheesy and very loud 80's - which did nothing to aid the atmosphere. Although perhaps it was played so loud in an attempt to drown out the the 'thump thump' of the music coming from the club. Either way the music, like the food was a disaster. All in all, all show and no substance

1  Thank Ben L