Riad Dixneuf La Ksour
$260
$371
$1,058
$1,019
All reviewsblack marble bathroomyogurtroof terracewet roomhidden oasisbeautiful riadeasy accesscooking classthe entire staffsmall poolevery morningfelt like homelocation was perfectcomfortable roomsthree nightsbusy medinaplunge pool
Reviewed December 17, 2012

I stayed few nights end Nov 2012 in Riad Dixneuf for my sister's birthday where both of us were joined by other friends.The stay was stunning from start to end.
The general manager Eva, the Riad and all the staff (chef included) were just amazing in welcoming us, guiding us, advising us and making sure all details were covered.
We felt as being part of a family in a joyful, lovely, peaceful, high standard service and gorgeous beautifully decorated suites & rooms.
I will definitely go back and advise anyone to do so.
It's a special Riad to discover and enjoy such as Marrakech!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 12, 2012

A fantastic place to stay,full of charm and character. The welcome on arrival sets the tone for the whole stay. Nothing is too much trouble for the attentive staff who go out of their way to ensure you have a wonderful time in Marrakech. The biggest surprise was the extremely high standard of cuisine which was superb accompanied by first class service. I cannot recommend it highly enough and would return.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jean H
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I have been privileged to stay at many of the finest places around the world. This is the first time I have stayed in a Riad and this one is up there with the top places to stay in the world. Eva, the Manager and her crew (Mustafa & Mohamed) are exceptional. The level of personal and caring service is unprecedented. The chef (Atiqua) deserves a medal. I have never tasted such great food. My only negative comment, Is that the menu should contain a "Western" option. After a few days, Tagine and the few other Morrocon delicacies (as good as they can be) can become monotonous. Overall the ambience of this small but perfect retreat is fantastic.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I am a fussy and often critical New Yorker... and I could not find fault with Riad Dixneuf La Ksour if I wanted to. The riad itself is elegant and peaceful; its situation within the Medina is perfect; the service provided by Eva, Mustafa, Mohammed and the riad's other staff is impeccable (warm but unintrusive, and extremely thoughtful); and the food was the best I ate in Morocco (notably, I ate at La Mamounia, which was good, but Riad Dixneuf La Ksour was in my view bettter). My only hesitancy in writing this review is that I want to make sure I can still get a reservation in the spring! In short, for an unparalleled experience in Marrakech, this traveller's view is that Riad Dixneuf La Ksour is the obvious choice...

Room Tip: I stayed in the Ummah room, which was lovely for one person, but would also be perfectly adequate for two.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Liv12NYC
Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

I spent a couple of nights during my holiday in Marrakech at this lovely little hotels. From the first time I stepped down from the cab that brought me from the airport, I was greeted with a warm welcome from Eva, the hotel manager. Over refreshing mint tea, we sat on this beautiful terrace while she gave basic information that we need to know as strangers in a strange land, the magical and mysterious Marrakech. She's quite knowlwdgeable despite being new comer herself and gave us recommendations to places we should go, where to eat, and what to do (she recommended us Heritage spa for a hamam and it was a bliss). And all the staff, they are so attentive to your needs. I feel really spoiled and at home.

• Stayed: November 2012