“Great meal and staff” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cafe Arabe

Cafe Arabe
Ranked #58 of 848 Restaurants in Marrakech
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Romantic, Scenic view, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Great meal and staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

Lovely meal. Been a few times to Marrakech and never visited here.

Lovely meal and super staff.

Really recommended.

Portion sizes a little big, but great food and really tasty.

1 Thank Victoria P

• Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“Excellent Choice for Special Meal in Marrakech”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013

Arrived around 6 PM on a Wednesday without reservations. Staff were gracious and efficient. View of the city was pleasant from the roof terrace. Don't hesitate to chose from the Moroccan dishes. They were excellent by our Western standards. I will certainly return.

• Visited November 2013
Furlong, Pennsylvania
“Nice respite”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013

My wife and I went here twice during our stay in Marrakech. The first time we planned to have dinner there and I went early in the day to make a reservation. They have a rooftop dining area as well as one on the ground floor courtyard. When I went in in the afternoon I had to hunt around to find someone to make a reservation. The fellow that came out to do it looked at a computer and said the rooftop was all booked up but he could get us a table on the ground floor. I made the reservation but, as I was leaving I decided to go on up and have a look at the rooftop. It was very nice and I asked a fellow at the bar up there if there were any tables for that night and he signed me right up. I went back down and cancelled the ground floor reservation. I suggest, if the folks downstairs tell you the roof is booked, go up and see for yourself.
The food was very good. There was a good selection of choices and they have a full bar. That is not easy to find there. I had been in Morocco for two weeks and had a real hankering for a cold beer.
Also, the view at night from the rooftop is wonderful.
We stopped in the next day just for a cold beer at the bar. That was wonderful too.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
London, United Kingdom
“A welcome break from tajines and couscous”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

This is a lovely place to stop off for lunch, nice roof terrace and the menu was nice and varied which is a treat in marrakech. My lamb cutlets could have come with some condiments, but the other vegetarian diashes my wife ordered were lovely.

Definitely take a visit.

Tonsberg
“Good food, Great terrace”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

This place is located in the old part of Marrakech.
As You leave the bustling bazaar behind you and climb up to the terrace of Cafe Arabe the scene changes completely.
The menu is a mix of the Italian and Moroccan kitchen. Both good, but a little lacking of finesse. The same goes for the service. It is very good but not top notch.
But this is a wonderful place for a break from the streets of the Medina. We had late lunch here twice in 5 days... So it's well worth a visit.