This is a great Riad, recommended for anyone staying in Marrakech!
- The rooms are very nice
- The terrace on the roof is amazing
- The Service was great
- Breakfast was very good
- The Riad is at a very good location, about 5-10 minutes walking from the Jemaa el-Fnaa square in a quiet side street of the medina. It is a bit hard to find though. I recommend to call in advance, the staff offered to pick us up at the train-station.
I would stay there again any time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enter Riad 58 blu, discover this little treasure, this relaxing oasis in the very earth of the lively medina, just a few steps from the excitement of the famous Jema el Fna square.Let yourself be captivated by the magic of its Moorish style and by the warm welcome of Paolo and Cinzia: Paolo Lombatti, its Italian owner who, after ten years experience in Morocco, will suggest you to take advantage of your stay in Marrakech and how to discover its surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Riad 58 Blu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad 58 Blu Marrakech
- Riad 58 Blu Hotel Marrakech