“Great food in a sublime setting”

Restaurant Riad Monceau
Ranked #189 of 917 Restaurants in Marrakech
Cuisines: Moroccan
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Fine Moroccan gourmet restaurant in the gorgeous surroundings of the Riad Monceau palace, member of the Chateaux & Hotels Collection group. Enjoy a romantic dinner by the lovely swimming pool ... or by the fireplace at winter time! Savour the most refined Moroccan cuisine prepared by chef Rachida Sahnoune, member of the famous MarrakChef gourmet trophy. Our Discovery Tasting menu is set everyday from fresh market produce. A wide range of some of the best Moroccan wines will allow you to have a genuine Moroccan gourmet experience in a 1001-night decor located only a 100 meters from the hustle and bustle of the amazing Jemaa El Fna square.
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Recommended by the staff at the Palais Namaskar and this hotel/restaurant did not disappoint. Superb starters, mains and deserts while seated at the side of the pool. Such a beautiful riad and hidden down a backstreet from the main square.

RM-management, Propriétaire at Restaurant Riad Monceau, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2014

Dear Guests,
Our clients' opinions are very useful - to us as well as to other fellow travellers, so please let me thank you for writing this very nice review. I understand you have enjoyed this time spent with us and this makes me sincerely happy.
I hope we’ll have the pleasure and opportunity to welcome you again if you happen to come back to Marrakech.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

We used this restaurant for a luxury last night meal in Marrakech. We booked late, yet we were given a wonderful poolside table. The restaurant has a set menu and a cookery school. Food, wine and service all first rate. Wonderful decor, close to the main square and located in a small quiet side road

RM-management, Propriétaire at Restaurant Riad Monceau, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2013

Dear Guests,
Our clients' opinions are very useful - to us as well as to other travellers, so please let me thank you for writing this very nice review. I understand you have enjoyed this time spent with us and this makes me sincerely happy.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

The breakfast here was plentiful and served with a smile. We didn't eat lunch or dinner here as my husband is allergic to mint.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

We visited the Riad Monceau Restaurant a couple of times for dinner, and were very satisfied both times! The area around the restaurant is exceptionally pretty, and romantic.

The staff are very welcoming - and best of all, the food available is very tasty! Really good Moroccon food on offer! Overall, it is a superb restaurant.

RM-management, Propriétaire at Restaurant Riad Monceau, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

Dear Guests,
The opinions of our clients are very useful to us as well as to other travelers, so please let me thank you for taking the time to write this very nice review. I understand you have enjoyed this time spent with us and this makes me sincerely happy.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

My husband booked this restaurant for my birthday and it was easily the best meal we had during our 4 night stay in Marrakech. There is only a tasting menu but it is very good. Lovely setting around the pool with only a few tables which is very romantic. Would not hesitate to recommend it and it is no more expensive than any other restaurants if you have a starter, main and dessert. Very good value for money.