“A fabulous meal in a relaxed atmosphere” 5 of 5 stars

Nikki Beach
Ranked #589 of 761 Restaurants in Marrakech
Cuisines: Japanese, Bar, Mediterranean
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
London, United Kingdom
“A fabulous meal in a relaxed atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

amazing food relaxing atmosphere great service thank you will be back again,A fabulous meal in a relaxed atmosphere

• Visited October 2013

“Waste of time”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

It was absolute waste of time and money. I paid 150 dirhams to get there and when the security gaurd let us in and when we went inside there were only 2 people. All the beds were empty and they asked for 300 dirhams to chill on the beds. I ordered a corona which was warm and it was 130 dirhams( over £11) for a beer which was ridiculous. The people working there are moody and don't even smile or communicate with you properly. The Miami one is much better.

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars
2 Thank Sukhshinda
“Terrible service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

We went to Morrocco during Ramadan and were all really excited about going to Nikki beach. We're from London but ethnic origin is Indian and for some reason the people here thought we were Morroccon. All we wanted was something to eat and drink as we had been walking around all day and were quite tired and hungry and thought this would be the perfect place but no. The security guards at the front let us through but when we went inside the waiters and staff said they weren't serving food or drink to anyone because it was Ramadan! Which was a total lie because there was two ladies lying by the pool with a drink. We were so angry and after explaining we re really hungry and needed a drink because of our day they still didnt want to serve us and has the cheek to say its 300 dirums just to sit by the pool without any food or drink. We were mortified and said forget it and left. Just because the colour of our skin we were not fasting and were not Morroccon either, they just assumed that we were which is the worst. We had heard good things about this place but will never go back because of the rudeness of the staff there. Our driver from our hotel had dropped us off there and was due to pick us up 4 hours later so we had to walk for ages in the heat until we found another place which was very nice and was a hotel and pool bar and they were very willing to let us enjoy there facilities and have food and drink there :)

• Visited July 2013
3 Thank Kiran L
Maidstone, United Kingdom
“Wonderful Oasis”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

I was here on a site inspection and will be using it as a party venue. Great atmosphere. Outstanding cuisine and a great place to relax, enjoy the sunshine and just chill

Visited June 2013
1 Thank PaulWait
London
“Exactly what I wanted after a day in the Medina”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

Having spent a day in the Souks I wanted to spend a relaxing day by the pool and since we were staying in a Riad I thought we'd check out Nikki Beach. I read some of the reviews beforehand so I was fully prepared for the extortionate prices.
It is expensive but I think it's worth the luxury. It's probably the best food I had in Marrakesh (although I paid more than I did in the Medina), drinks were pricey but you have to remember it's a dry country and drinks are expensive everywhere. A beer in our Riad was 60 MAD compared with 110 MAD at Nikki Beach, food was from 250 MAD upwards... but you pay more to be at an exclusive club and I think they have to price higher to get the cliental they want!
We were there at the end of May and it was only about 1/4 full. So if your looking for a party scene I'd suggest you check when your going.
Overall it was exactly what I wanted. We went to the Beldi Country Club the following day and if you want a more chilled scene I suggest you go there although it is not as luxurious.

• Visited May 2013