New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Nikki Beach
Ranked #544 of 789 Restaurants in Marrakech
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, African, Moroccan, Bar, European
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“A great spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2012

Went here on the recommendation of my friend Millie. Yes it's not the cheapest place to go but if you want to you can have a great time and keep spend to a reasonable amount. The waiters will ask you if you want a drink every hour or so but I'd expect that anywhere. They certainly don't hassle you like suggested elsewhere.
Saying that the food is actually really good value. However the soft drinks in particular are unnecessarily expensive. I think the group I was in would have spent more money if it had been cheaper but the 100dhr for a coke put us off ordering more, so I'd question their business model here.
The pool and place in general is clean and well kept. Would definitely go again. Look forward to checking out some other NB around the world.

1 Thank cycling_caveman

London, United Kingdom
“Uber-trendy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2012

Best Sushi we had for long time. Service was really good. Thumping music by the pool all afternoon and lots of pretty little things in bikinis. Place to see and be seen.

Visited March 2012
“Hello im holly and i went to morcoco wow the nicki beach that is lovely everone should go its amamzing white sand DONT HAVE TO P”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2011

Absolutely fanatic beach was awesome loved ever second of it going again this year recomned to everone outstanding thats all i can say

Horley, United Kingdom
“Avoid!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2011

Avoid at all costs - majorly overpriced - a rip off - £35.00 for 2 g & t's and a lemonade - lunch nearly £200.00 !! Avoid!!

3 Thank Thickchick6
UK
“Fab day out for the girls!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2010

I took my daughter on a trip to Marrakech. She lives 6000 miles away from me, so when we get together, we make every moment special. We had a goal in Marrkech, to hit all the Sex and the City hotspots. We managed every one, except for the Mandarin which isnt opened yet, and any desert scenes as time was restricted. Nikki Beach was of course then on the hit list. Having read the reviews, we knew it was going to cost, but to be honest, I dont think it was any more expensive that one would pay at a top club anywhere in the world. The staff were fantastic. Very friendly, very helpful and a huge bundle of fun. I was a bit worried being in my 40s I might not fit the scene. Not an issue at all, and got dancing on the decks with the rest of them:)
Drinks, we bought one of those MEGA bottles of Rose wine which was around 1100 dhr.. it lasted us nearly most of the day, and then finished with a few cosmos.... you cannot put a price on fun, and fun we had!
There was no entry charge or charges for sunloungers as previously posted on here.
For lunch I had Beef Carpaccio which was perfect. nice tender beef with lavish shavings of paremesan, and Lobster Risotto which was to die for. My daughters Tomato Mozzarella and Chicken was superb! I have no idea what we paid for food. Our bill at the end of the day was around 3000drhm...but worth every penny!
Great DJ, great clubbing sounds, great spot, and for sure will be back next year as want to experience it when it is opened at night time.
LOVED LOVED LOVED Nikki Beach!