“Uber-trendy”

Cuisines: Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 13, 2012

Best Sushi we had for long time. Service was really good. Thumping music by the pool all afternoon and lots of pretty little things in bikinis. Place to see and be seen.

Reviewed October 31, 2011

Absolutely fanatic beach was awesome loved ever second of it going again this year recomned to everone outstanding thats all i can say

Reviewed October 28, 2011

Avoid at all costs - majorly overpriced - a rip off - £35.00 for 2 g & t's and a lemonade - lunch nearly £200.00 !! Avoid!!

3  Thank Thickchick6
Reviewed November 16, 2010

I took my daughter on a trip to Marrakech. She lives 6000 miles away from me, so when we get together, we make every moment special. We had a goal in Marrkech, to hit all the Sex and the City hotspots. We managed every one, except for the Mandarin which isnt opened yet, and any desert scenes as time was restricted. Nikki Beach was of course then on the hit list. Having read the reviews, we knew it was going to cost, but to be honest, I dont think it was any more expensive that one would pay at a top club anywhere in the world. The staff were fantastic. Very friendly, very helpful and a huge bundle of fun. I was a bit worried being in my 40s I might not fit the scene. Not an issue at all, and got dancing on the decks with the rest of them:)
Drinks, we bought one of those MEGA bottles of Rose wine which was around 1100 dhr.. it lasted us nearly most of the day, and then finished with a few cosmos.... you cannot put a price on fun, and fun we had!
There was no entry charge or charges for sunloungers as previously posted on here.
For lunch I had Beef Carpaccio which was perfect. nice tender beef with lavish shavings of paremesan, and Lobster Risotto which was to die for. My daughters Tomato Mozzarella and Chicken was superb! I have no idea what we paid for food. Our bill at the end of the day was around 3000drhm...but worth every penny!
Great DJ, great clubbing sounds, great spot, and for sure will be back next year as want to experience it when it is opened at night time.
LOVED LOVED LOVED Nikki Beach!

Reviewed October 4, 2010

So this is 'how the other half live'! I spent an afternoon at Nikki Beach with friends and thoroughly enjoyed the 'Sex & The City II' style lounging on a sunbed, enjoying some drinks and watching the cream of young Marrakech society at play . For me it was a treat, but one that is far beyond the budget of most Marrakechis and probably most tourists. I believe that entry was about £25 (I was a guest of a VIP and we didn't pay to get in) and lunch averaged about £25 for a main course but the big expense was the drinks. Spirits are £10 a shot, cocktails about £15 and mineral water £8 a bottle. We paid £110 for a bottle of vodka to share. We were there on a quiet Friday afternoon, the owner was DJ-ing and there was at least one major Moroccan celebrity amongst the predominantly young and wealthy clientele.