We stayed for one week at Club Eldorador and had the most enjoyable experience. I was a bit anxious after reading some reviews but our stay was flawless.
The room was basic but clean and well maintained, it was everything we needed. The Hotel itself was lovely. Beautiful gardens. Two swimming pools. One for activities and one to unwind and relax and lots of other activities from table-tennis to boule or even archery.
We cannot confirm issue with staff others have described. Everyone was friendly and attentive.
During lunch and dinner they always made sure that our beverages were refilled and we had everything we needed. An issue that occurred with our toilette was handled immediately .
Although we both don't speak French communication was no issue. Most of the staff including all the reception spoke English. And those with only limited language skills made every effort to communicate with us.
The food overall was very good. They had a very broad variety on the lunch and dinner buffet, it was impossible not to find something to your liking. Only for the breakfast buffet there could have been more variety. A selection of fruits or Yoghurt. But you could get freshly squeezed orange juice every morning.
Overall we enjoyed our stay tremendously. Lovely clean hotel with lots of activities (although to enjoy them all, like dancing classes, you should understand French to a certain degree), friendly staff and great location. The hotel is located outside Marrakech so it's very quiet. To get into town there's a shuttle bus which takes about 20-30 minutes to get you to the city with the last bus returning at 10pm.
We've already decided that we will return to Marrakech as there's still so much to see. And we will definitely stay in Club Eldorador again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IBEROSTAR Club Palmeraie Marrakech is a 5-star all-inclusive hotel in Marrakech that is perfect for enjoying with family or friends. In the rooms of one of the best hotels in Marrakech, you’ll feel like you’ve stepped into a story from One Thousand and One Nights. The hotel’s restaurants invite you to savour the essence of Marrakech in every dish, and its 100,000 palm trees offer a unique landscape to fully experience your vacation in Morocco. Want to learn more? Sweet dreams. The double and family rooms at this hotel guarantee rest for the whole family. They also include a terrace or balcony for enjoying the fresh breeze from the palm trees that surround this hotel in Morocco or sunbathing whenever you like, without leaving your room. Spice up your holidays. With a little bit of turmeric, black pepper and cayenne... And all of the spices that fill Moroccan cuisine with exquisite aromas. Keep surprising yourself by enjoying live cooking shows or trying the flavours of the world in themed dinners. The best part? Everything is all inclusive so you can enjoy every dish, without limits! Oasis of relaxation. Enjoy a relaxing bath in an authentic Moroccan hammam and rejuvenate with an aromatherapy massage. Or, if you prefer, lie down in a hammock by the pool while sipping a gin and tonic. The only requirement is to unwind! Say goodbye to routine. There are dozens of activities and sports available in this hotel with a pool in Marrakech. You can surprise everyone with your aim by trying your hand at archery, learn to dance with various oriental dance classes and even soar in flying trapeze classes like an authentic circus performer. Adventure holidays. In addition to clubs where your children can make friends during their holiday, they will have a blast with slides and water jets, waterfalls, a children’s pool, shows, arts and crafts workshops, and more. Your children won’t have a spare moment to be bored! For avid explorers. There is a free minibus to the city centre, so don’t wait another minute to discover the magic of Marrakech. Strolling through the narrow streets of the Medina, visiting bazaars brimming with thousands of colours, spices and leather or crossing through the Sahara Desert in an off-road vehicle are activities you can’t miss. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your IBEROSTAR Club Palmeraie Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eldorador Club Palmeraie Hotel Marrakech
- Hotel Eldorador Palmeraie
- Eldorador Palmeraie Hotel