We stayed for one week at Club Eldorador and had the most enjoyable experience. I was a bit anxious after reading some reviews but our stay was flawless.
The room was basic but clean and well maintained, it was everything we needed. The Hotel itself was lovely. Beautiful gardens. Two swimming pools. One for activities and one to unwind and relax and lots of other activities from table-tennis to boule or even archery.
We cannot confirm issue with staff others have described. Everyone was friendly and attentive.
During lunch and dinner they always made sure that our beverages were refilled and we had everything we needed. An issue that occurred with our toilette was handled immediately .
Although we both don't speak French communication was no issue. Most of the staff including all the reception spoke English. And those with only limited language skills made every effort to communicate with us.
The food overall was very good. They had a very broad variety on the lunch and dinner buffet, it was impossible not to find something to your liking. Only for the breakfast buffet there could have been more variety. A selection of fruits or Yoghurt. But you could get freshly squeezed orange juice every morning.
Overall we enjoyed our stay tremendously. Lovely clean hotel with lots of activities (although to enjoy them all, like dancing classes, you should understand French to a certain degree), friendly staff and great location. The hotel is located outside Marrakech so it's very quiet. To get into town there's a shuttle bus which takes about 20-30 minutes to get you to the city with the last bus returning at 10pm.
We've already decided that we will return to Marrakech as there's still so much to see. And we will definitely stay in Club Eldorador again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "EldoradorClub Palmeraie"is surrounded by its beautiful 11 hectares palm grooves and lush gardens. The resort is overlooking a breathtaking vue of the Atlas Mountains. It is situated just 20 minutes off a free shuttle bus from the old town "Medina" and the sanctuary "Jamaa Fna square". In addition to the buffet Restaurant, the Hotel also welcomes you to its a la carte restaurants, Italian (from April to September) and Moroccan (All year long). Thanks to its All-inclusive concept. This magnificent hotel offers all the facilities you could need to make your stay as pleasant and relaxing as possible. The complex includes three fresh water swimming pools: 1 olympic animated, 2 heated during winter time Zen for chilling, and children pool. The SPA in the lower basement with Hammam (Turkish Style), and plenty of massages and beauty treatments to choose from made carefully by magical hands. Just Dial 3038 from your room to make an appointment or if you require a special request. Gym-Fitness 1st floor by the hall Children can also have a great time with the entertainment program, enjoying activities such as crafts studio with our entertainers and other kids. Baby Club for babies up to 2 yrs old, and Mini Club for children from 4yrs old up to 12, studio ado's only for Teenagers from 13 up to 17 yrs old. If you're travelling as a family, couple or with friends this hotel is perfect for enjoying the wide range of activities and sports on offer. You'll find 2 Clay tennis courts, golf practice, table tennis, water gym badminton, petanque, Archery, darts, volleyball and Football, least but lont last Trapeze circus for all age: a very unique activity here in the area. In the surrounding area you can also do some walking around our healthy walk path, stretching, Practice your golf Swing in the 4 surrounding golf courses nearby, and in the winter you can even ski, so Please do forget your goggles and sun blocks. materiel can easily be rented up in Atlas Mountain: "Oukaimden" At night, many shows and live music options await you, and to end your night, the Night-Club "La Gazelle" is there for you to let your head out. Six Spacious Conference Rooms are available for any type of events, seminars and team buildings. Basically, it is the place to be if you are with or even without your children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Club Eldorador Palmeraie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eldorador Club Palmeraie Hotel Marrakech
- Hotel Eldorador Palmeraie
- Eldorador Palmeraie Hotel