La palmeraie is a great location because its about 15 minutes away from the heart of the city where all the magic happens!
This hotel is a 3.5 or 4 star hotel. For those of you who won't mind small rooms and tiny beds then you will be fine. The pool is quite large and wont dissapoint! Since there is sun all day long you can work on your tan no problem- great for a little R&R. But you will get thirsty with all that sun bathing and swimming around. If you are on an all inclusive~ water bottles are not included so you have to pay for them. My advice is to stock up when you go to town at the local 7/11 its a fraction of the price that this hotel will charge you!
The food~ well its Morroco so the food is exceptional! Everything is fresh and delicious! food is 5/5.
Entertainment is great as well shows are pretty good in the late evenings. Drinks are not included- they are just ok Im not sure its worth the cash compared to what ive had before in all my travels.
Whats great is that there is a scheduled 'navette' which is like a mini van that takes you from the hotel to town for free. Also takes you back to your hotel at specified times. Take advantage of this and visit the souk!
All in all hotel was just ok- but Marrakesh is spectacular!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- IBEROSTAR Club Palmeraie Marrakesh, is surrounded by its beautiful 11 hectares palm grooves and lush gardens. The resort is overlooking a breathtaking vue of the Atlas Mountains. It is situated just 20 minutes off a free shuttle bus from the old town "Medina" and the sanctuary "Jamaa Fna square". In addition to the buffet Restaurant, the Hotel also welcomes you to its a la carte restaurants, Italian (from April to September) and Moroccan (All year long). Thanks to its All-inclusive concept. This magnificent hotel offers all the facilities you could need to make your stay as pleasant and relaxing as possible. The complex includes three fresh water swimming pools: 1 olympic animated, 2 heated during winter time Zen for chilling, and children pool. The SPA in the lower basement with Hammam (Turkish Style), and plenty of massages and beauty treatments to choose from made carefully by magical hands. Just Dial 3038 from your room to make an appointment or if you require a special request. Gym-Fitness 1st floor by the hall Children can also have a great time with the entertainment program, enjoying activities such as crafts studio with our entertainers and other kids. Baby Club for babies up to 2 yrs old, and Mini Club for children from 4yrs old up to 12, studio ado's only for Teenagers from 13 up to 17 yrs old. If you're travelling as a family, couple or with friends this hotel is perfect for enjoying the wide range of activities and sports on offer. You'll find 2 Clay tennis courts, golf practice, table tennis, water gym badminton, petanque, Archery, darts, volleyball and Football, least but lont last Trapeze circus for all age: a very unique activity here in the area. In the surrounding area you can also do some walking around our healthy walk path, stretching, Practice your golf Swing in the 4 surrounding golf courses nearby, and in the winter you can even ski, so Please do forget your goggles and sun blocks. materiel can easily be rented up in Atlas Mountain: "Oukaimden" At night, many shows and live music options await you, and to end your night, the Night-Club "La Gazelle" is there for you to let your head out. Six Spacious Conference Rooms are available for any type of events, seminars and team buildings. Basically, it is the place to be if you are with or even without your children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Iberostar Club Palmeraie Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eldorador Club Palmeraie Hotel Marrakech
- Hotel Eldorador Palmeraie
- Eldorador Palmeraie Hotel