This is a warm, welcoming, and beautiful riad which is owned by a lovely young Franch family that lives in Marrakech. Each room is uniquely and tastefully decorated by the owner. The staff is attentive, warm and caring and quickly learned our individual tastes and always made sure we did not want for anything. They explained customs and facts about Morocco and Moroccans. The best meals we had in Marrakech were at our riad. Meals were not served routinely but if we wanted to eat, the staff would purchase whatever looked particularly fresh at the local market and prepare a delicious, Maroccan meal for us. The owners of the riad were warm and welcoming and stopped by frequently to oversee all details. The comfort and beauty of this riad rivaled any hotel we have ever stayed at.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Un des joyaux de la Médina à l’abri des regards...Un Palais du XVIII, où règne la magnificence des mille et une nuits … 10 chambres, Spa de 200 m2, salle de fitness : culture du bien-être. Les plaisirs de la table avec son Restaurant «gastronomie marocaine».Un moment magique avec son Jardin sur la grande terrasse.La plénitude de ses 3 patios dont un avec Piscine. Retrouvez un lieu privilégié dont le nom,"Esprit du Maroc"exprime le raffinement de sa décoration sortie tout droit d’un rêve. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Riad & Spa Esprit du Maroc reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad And Spa Esprit Du Maroc
- Riad & Spa Esprit Du Maroc Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Esprit Du Maroc Marrakech