We stayed here for 2 nights. Overall experience was good, and in some parts exceeded our expectations.
- The oasis like abode deep inside the alley ways of the medina was cool
- Room was great. In the midst of scorching heat, coming back to the medina, and to the room was a bliss
- Service was great, since its a very small riad, everything is personalised and very attentive
- There is a rooftop terrace, nice if you want to sun tan. And you barely bumped into other guests as there are only a few rooms there
- Breakfast (which is inclusive)
Not so good experience:
- Coming back to the riad at night, there are always someone who tries to talk to you and offer you information, cab ride, spa, etc... after a day at the souks and all tourist attraction in marrakech, trust me, you will have enough of this.
- Coming back to the riad at night and you dont feel as safe walking down the empty small dark alleys. I am not recommending this place to a single white female.
- Airport transfer. Ours was 30 minutes late.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The name which means "gateway to heaven" conjures up a sense of magic, and you will see why when you arrive. Beautifully restored, this seven-room riad is filled with traditional artifacts, hand-woven carpets and custom-made furniture. After a day of sightseeing, indulge yourself in a luxurious massage at the Oriental Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Angsana Riads Collection Morocco - Riad Bab Firdaus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Riads Collection Morocco - Riad Bab Firdaus Hotel Marrakech