“Amazing location and excellent food” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Kechmara

Kechmara
Ranked #75 of 762 Restaurants in Marrakech
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Drinks, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Desenzano Del Garda, Italy
“Amazing location and excellent food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

We went in Kechmara for our last dinner in Morocco, tired of all the tajine and cous cous eaten during our staying.
The first "wow" is for the location. The terrace itself worths the visit, it is the very same location you would expect to find in one of the coolest European capital: cool, fashonable, modern in term of design and really cozy (the are no lights, just the candles of each table). The second "wow" is for the food. The fish burger is something memorable I think. High food quality and fitting ingredients combination, I couldn't ask for more.
A Plus for the wines carte and for cocktails (we were soooo extited about it, as in Morocco is definetly not easy to find a place you can freely drink alcool).
Prices reflect the quality and the service.
High recommended!!

• Visited August 2013

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Modern and DELICIOUS”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

My friend and I visited Kechmara upon a recommendation and we weren't disappointed!

The restaurant itself is very modern, clean and inviting with a beautiful roof terrace. Apparently there is sometimes live music up there, though not when we visited. We sat of the terrace for our meal and it was lovely and cool, a retreat from the heat outside.

The service was excellent and the drinks were TO DIE FOR. Beautiful cocktails. We had a two course meal of Moroccan style tapas and then mains. I think it was chicken skewers and then duck with apple chutney. Both were absolutely delicious and reasonably priced.

We finished our meal with traditional mint tea which was lovely as the sun came down and they illuminated the terrace with candles.

I can't recommend Kechmara enough, I would definitely go back given the chance.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank estansf
chichester
“Worth it for the cocktails”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

Ate there, we started with two Caipirinhas (Brazilian cocktails) these were excellent, certainly measure up against any we have had anywhere else. We had the San Diego burger and fries and the roast chicken with sauté potatoes. Both were ok, nothing outstanding though.
On a side note this was one of the few places I found that sold draught beer.
An ok meal though nothing great

1 Thank Grant H
Marrakech, Morocco
“Went for a cold drink, was surprised with a great chicken sandwich.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

An excellent friend told me about Kechmara and how I should check it out. Finally I did thinking we could get a nice cold drink and get out from the Marrakech heat. It was nicely air conditioned so we were not sweating bullets.
Service took a bit to get to us, but I'm learning that just might be the Marrakech unless your in a five star hotel. Anyway got the menu and got a very nice carrot infused virgin cocktail with a splash of cinnamon. We also got a chicken sandwich that was incredible. It had eggplant, some sort of lettuce, and an incredible sauce that reminded me of the big chicken wing restaurants in the US. In the states it's called buffalo wing sauce. It was totally great and I recommend it to anyone.

“Rooftop bar excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

Very trendy, nice food, friendly staff, had a wonderful evening.
I ordered a salad and rose wine, my boyfriend just had a burger, the staff were very attentive and after our meal we stayed around for drinks and they had a dj.
Definitely recommend it for young couples (although there were older people there to) around 9-10 for dinner as that's when it started really filling up.

1 Thank Mel2345