“Great Food and Great Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cafe Clock

Cafe Clock
Ranked #7 of 206 Restaurants in Fes
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups, Scenic view, Local cuisine, Romantic, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
“Great Food and Great Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

We went here for lunch and had a fabulous time. The staff are lovely and really helpful. I had the goats cheese and aubergine quiche which was delicious and my boyfriend had the camel burger. I wasn't brave enough to try this but he said it tasted very good. It's also worth trying the mint ice tea as this was the nicest drink I've tried in a while! A visit to Cafe Clock is a must if in Fez!

Visited October 2013

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
“Fun cafe, great cooking class”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

My wife and I recently visited Cafe Clock during our honeymoon in Morocco. It is a fun and funky cafe that caters to travelers. As such, it has continental fare and the staff are friendly and cosmopolitan. There are events such as live music most nights of the week. The many levels provide indoor and outdoor seating so you can always find a comfortable seat.
Cafe Clock gets a 5 star review because of the cooking class we took there. Our instructor Souad was very animated and a natural teacher. She took us through the medina shopping for fresh ingredients, and then she helped us make a delicious traditional Moroccan meal of salad, tajine, and dessert. From her we learned a lot about Moroccan cuisine and a lot about the city of Fes; she was one of the people that made our trip so memorable.

• Visited September 2013
Tisovec, Slovakia
“Very friendly café!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

I had read the reviews first and thought I would not like it for its too-touristy and foreign people feel, but I was surprised by how nice it was - been now about 5 times. The service is very fast considering how many stairs they have to climb up and down all the time. I had a great berber eggs breakfast, then my favorite drink - thé glacé, I have had good coffee and tasty almond cake, with some nice music being played couple of times towards the evening. And their internet is reliable, so I cannot ask for more.

• Visited October 2013
Brussels, Belgium
“Nice place for a coffee”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

Nice cafe in the medina with different terraces where to have a nice coffee. The service can be a bit slow and the place might be not very clean, but it has a nice atmosphere!

Tisovec, Slovakia
“Read about it first, ventured in and liked it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2013

I read a lot about Café Clock and got an idea that it is a snobby European place that will not be appealing to me, but contrary to that, I found it very friendly, with brisk service, good internet connection (except for the terasse), nice music being played on guitars (one of the nights), good ice tea and a great almond cake. Clean, with its own atmosphere, welcoming. Five star place, thats for sure.

• Visited October 2013