All reviewsbab ziatvery nice place to staywalled citywonderful hospitalityroom was spaciouswould stay here againroof terracegatefurnishingspalacemoroccowoodworkarabicazizhost
Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

The staff is open to help you with all your questions. We even got a bigger room than the one we originally booked! Including air conditioning. They also picked us up from the airport, which was very nice

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

Very good location. Beds very comfortable. Breakfast definitely had room for improvement- bread was stale and the 3 other small plates were all quite stodgy. Would have been nice to have some fruit available also.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 12, 2018 via mobile

We had a great time at this Riad. Very friendly staff, really nice layout and generous rooms. The rooms were clean and spacious and the breakfast delicious. Would highly recommend to stay at this Riad. During our time in Morocco, this was one of the best.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Silas N
Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

Where to start.... the amazing hospitality or the beautiful surroundings?!

The hotel arranged a taxi to pick me up from the local airport with an English speaking driver who dropped me straight to the Riad’s door. I was met with nothing but smiles and mint tea! The room was absolutely breathtaking; I lived like a Queen in Morocco for 5 days! The level of detail in the Riad is beyond beautiful and my room had aircon which was certainly needed in an unusually hot June.

The whole experience was like staying with a loving family member. One evening I’d come back after particularly late and in the morning I received a gentle wake up call so I wouldn’t miss breakfast. They supplied me with a tour guide on my first day (recommended as the medina is like a maze!) and maps galore. As a solo traveller safety is of importance for me, but I needn’t have worried. Not only in the Riad but the city in general I have never felt so safe being alone in a foreign country.

Breakfast is simple but delicious and although I didn’t try dinner as I ran out of time I know they offer a traditional tasting menu.

Value for money was incredible, I felt as if I should be paying triple the price for the luxury of being able to stay so close to the old medina and with such amazing hosts.

I will certainly be returning... thank you Riad Damia for making my first trip in Morocco such an amazing one.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank Ella C
Reviewed June 1, 2018 via mobile

We stayed with our children aged 12,9 and 6 for 4 nights in Riad Damia in May 2018 in their spacious and tastefully authentically decorated top floor apartment. The location was perfect and full of atmosphere and the guest roof terrace offered a great view. The staff were really friendly and helpful and we enjoyed the variety of local breads/ pancakes for breakfast. We booked our tour guides through Riad Damia. El Hadi was our tour guide exploring the Medina. We all enjoyed his stories, company, enthusiasm and ability to pass on knowledge through adventure in this maze and we saw things we would never have seen without him. Fouad was our insightful driver/ guide the following two days giving us a taste of the mountains and variety of landscapes. On our first day with Fouad we visited Ifran, Immouzer and Azrou which our children enjoyed better than our second day when we visited Meknes and Volubilis.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family