“Good vibes n feels safe”
Review of Fes el-Bali

and up
Imperial cities private Tour
Ranked #5 of 81 things to do in Fes
Reviewed January 7, 2013

People are friendlier here compared to Marrakech, guess its because it's a smaller town. Feel safe wondering around, ppl try to sell u things but they don't give u a dirty look or make some foreign comment when u r not interested.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

We had a wonderful time in Fes even it's too complicated to walk around it's Medina.The immense medina of Fes-l-Bali is a huge labyrinth. In order not to get lost it is best to keep in mind that when you walk down you go towards the center, when you walk up, you leave the center.

2  Thank marekdo
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Really I love it. Really I enjoyed it. Fez is one of my highlights of my tour me and my wife to Morocco. the medina is so incredible and amaezing with its narrow streets and lovely people. colorful souks and the delicious food that we had in a Moroccan restaurant and also at our Riad where we stayed. Fez is a step back to the medival era to explore.

1  Thank claudio s
Reviewed November 28, 2012

I've never seen anything like it. It is as if you step back in time. I've never felt so out of place, yet at home.

If you don't visit Fes el-Bali, you're missing out.

Reviewed November 23, 2012

Unesco Listed Site, Just amazing, busy and full of life. A Photographers Paradise and a shoppers dream. Site back and have a coffee and watch the world go by.