“Fun in the Desert Sun”

Morocco Camel Trekking Merzouga
Ranked #83 of 149 Outdoor Activities in Fes
More attraction details
Owner description: Morocco Camel Trekking Merzouga offers the best moroccan costum tours for singles..group of friends..families...I f you are planning a vacation, Morocco is the best place to spend an unforgettable experience. Be sure that your trip to Morocco will include a touch of guidance from "Morocco Camel Trekking Merzouga" If you have a dream of discovering exotic horizons, don’t hesitate to contact us. We will very happy to plan your next travel to Morocco as simple or as luxurious as you desire, suited to your budget and interests.
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Do you like dunes, camels, and sleeping in tents? You will after you go on a camel trip organized by Morocco Camel Trekking Merzouga! Just try to not have a good time. Spoiler: you can't. Guaranteed good times galore with these guys! Music, food, merriment, this trip has it all, and extra doses of sandy fun to boot.

Warning: Your bum may get a bit sore from the camels, but it is a small price to pay.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Go to Morocco was one of the best trips, I was in a group of 5 people for four days. We had the opportunity to experience a completely different culture and experience a night in the desert with camels way. It was extraordinary, and I had fun Mustapha and his team became our friends.

Definitely a unique treatment, the best experience.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Not only did we have a spiritually and visually enlightening experience trekking on camels through the desert, we heard incredible desert blues, learned about the Amazigh cultural movement and made lifelong friends with our incredible and compassionate guides. We also got to see tree climbing goats! Inexpensive and doesn´t feel touristy, a genuine way to get to know this extroardinary place.

1  Thank Alice B
Reviewed April 23, 2013

i visited Marroco with my friens last week and for me was fanstic, the hotels were really good and the food was deliciuos. we were camping one night in the desert and was very beautiful, clean and a good experienceour trip was organized by MOROCCO CAMEL TREKKING MERZOUGA company and all people from the company are very kind and for all i think that is one of my best trips ever!! I recomended

Reviewed April 1, 2013

My desert trip was the best part about my recent trip to Morocco. Riding the camels was a once in a life time experience. I would recommend this trip to anyone planning to visit Morocco. The Morocco Camel Trekking team couldn't have been nicer or more welcoming. I also felt extremely safe and at home while in the desert.

Thank you so much guys for the great experience.

I traveled to Merzouga the in mid-March and the weather was fantastic.

1  Thank Alex F