“Gorgeous Terrace Dining !”
Review of Riad Rcif

Riad Rcif
Ranked #2 of 222 Restaurants in Fes
Cuisines: Moroccan
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 20, 2013

The group that I was traveling with spent a fabulous evening on the Terrace at Riad Rcif. On a beautiful, balmy Moroccan night we watched the sun set over the Medina - the terrace is perfectly positioned above the rooftops, and the pinks and mauves of the sunset against the medieval city provided an amazing backdrop for our evening. At this time we were the only ones on the terrace, so mingled whilst enjoying the Moroccan wine (the rose is particularly perfect for the climate !). As more diners arrived we were seated and the culinary delights started arriving... each table laden with moroccan specialties - freshly prepared platters of vegetables, rice , bread, and delicious chicken and vegetable tagine on cous cous. And Mama Fatima's specialty chicken pastillas. A spectacular experience, enhanced by the amazing call to prayer ringing through the rooftops. We were welcomed and looked after by the warm and vivacious Aisha and her colleagues. The wine flowed, the food was fabulous, and laughter and a great evening were enjoyed by all. This is a beautifully restored riad, with spectacular Moroccan detail wherever you look, that coupled with the delicious, freshly prepared dishes, provides an unforgettably fabulous Fez experience.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

Me and my mom came to Morocco for the first time
She came here to do the workshop
But, I come here to eat a delicious morrocon food at the Riad Rcif❤

1  Thank Anna0603
Reviewed June 3, 2013

My friend and I had the pleasure of eating on the terrace at Riad Rcif last night and we both rate it as one of our highlights of morocco. The view over the medina was spectacular and listening to the call to prayer from this amphitheatre was amazing.
We started with a cold beer from Fes, the first drink in 3 weeks!, then the friendly staff bought the first course. Well, it took up the whole table, so many delicious dishes and flavours, all prepared by Mama Fatima and her team. Then we had her famous pastilla and the juiciest lamb I've ever eaten. All this with a beautiful bottle of organic wine from Meknes.
I highly recommend eating here. The riad is an incredibly restored palace, like a living art gallery. Everyone was so helpful and friendly. Call them before and book in as they prepare everything fresh. Deeeeelicious.

1  Thank JenYGen
Reviewed May 31, 2013

I stayed in this beautiful riad for a week and ate there regularly. It would be worth coming here just to sit and look at the beautiful mosaic tiles but the food was amazing. I particularly loved the tajines but also enjoyed the salads and couscous. Being able to enjoy a glass of wine with my meal was a bonus.

1  Thank Ali M
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Attention to detail and quality of food and cooking of the highest recommendation
The meals of Fatima were memorable served by the charming and effervescent Aisha and other friendly staff in the most exotic surroundings.

1  Thank Geoff W