“Amazing”

Le Spa du Palais Faraj
Ranked #6 of 15 Spas & Wellness in Fes
More attraction details
Owner description: The Oriental Spa of the Palais Faraj, is 450sqm dedicated to well being : Hammam (Moorish steam bath), variety of massages and cares using natural cosmetic products and essential oils
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Thanks to Saida and her team for a fabulous afternoon at the Palais Faraj spa. I was not staying at Palais Faraj but the spa was recommended to me, and it was an amazing choice. I chose several treatments, and the same person offered me a personalized service throughout the afternoon. The spa offers a traditional Moroccan hammam experience, with top quality products enriched with essential oils. The different steps with black soap, rhassoul, orange flower water, argan oil create a wonderfully relaxing experience where you forget time is passing by.
Palais Faraj is a gorgeous place, the traditional hammam plus massage should definitely not be missed.

1  Thank Morgane R

Reviewed December 8, 2012

the experience in this spa was great and unique.the best hammam and massage I've never seen in my life.the staff are very proffesionnel and provides a warm welcome and personalized service.
the location is exceptionnel , if you are by chance in fez and you to live a fantastic experience this will be the best place.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

I spent one afternoon with my husband at the Palais Faraj's SPA and it was frankly fantastic experience.

We started with a 15 min Hamman, then each of us has been taken to an individual treatment room. A lady wrapped us with back soap and then gently rubbed our bodies with a special glove. Your skin is freed from all impurities which is quite impressive to see!

Your are then being asked to choose a moisturizing body wash and shampoo (I choose the Orange blossom one which just smell soooo good!) and the lady then wash your hair carefully and your body.

We have then been taken to a relaxation room where a delicious home made lemonade with mint is served to you.

Lastly, we choose a 50 min massage and were taken to the couple massage room so that we can be together with my husband. The massage was super nice and we really loved it.

At the end of the day, we finished with a nice cup of vervain infusion to finish our spa experience. We then went back to our hotel completely relaxed. This was exactly what we needed after a busy week working in the city......we were just SOOO relaxed.

An experience to recommend, definitely

1  Thank PdLG
Reviewed October 31, 2012

palais faraj Spa is a place for deep relaxation, reflection and indulgence,combining Moroccan traditions with the sophisticated techniques.After a long walk in the medina I went to the spa for Hammam then massage which was excellent.It really brings my mind and body back into harmonious balance.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

The team, the gorgeous hammam and the quality of the massage will definitely make me come back and remember this place!