“Lovey tour with Mehdi”

Tours Over Morocco Day Tours
Ranked #94 of 289 Tours in Fes
More attraction details
Owner description: tours over morocco is a tour operator based in fez we have 15 years of experience in the tours of morocco and excursions of fez and sahara desert,camel trekking and organization of bivouacin addittion ot 4*4 TOURS.
Tokyo
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 99 helpful votes
“Lovey tour with Mehdi”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

I been traveling in morocco I meet Mehdi wish was our guide in sahara desert merzouga .
And I and my friends has really great experience to join that trip
Well I probably will be back soon and meet the hospitality guy Mehdi
I want to thank you very much for all the good things you did to us
And I will recommend it to all of my friends

Visited July 2012
80 Thank Waj1990

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 83 helpful votes
“Amazing tours!”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

If you visit Fes make sure to take some trips with tours over morocco. Mehdi and his crew are fantastic guides that will give you a great experience in Morocco. They are very knowledgeable, and warm, and fun people to be with. I had a great experience traveling with them and getting to know the Moroccan landscape and culture. I will be visiting them again in the near future for sure.

Visited June 2012
81 Thank Yasmo1
Marrakech, Morocco
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 82 helpful votes
“Best decision ever!!”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

We're so happy with our decision to use Tours over Morocco for our trip from Fes to Marrakech via the Mid Atlas. In addition to the main hightlights (Erg Chebbi, Todra Gorge, Dades Gorge), we also got to see parts of Morocco that are only known to local people and are inaccessible by public transportation. My son is an extremely picky eater yet they made sure there was something for him to eat at every meal - including in the middle of the desert. And as much as we enjoyed our hotels, the food, the sites, what made the trip truly memorable was our driver and guide - Medhi. His patience, knowledge of the area and concern over our well being made our week in Morocco truly a trip of a lifetime.

Visited July 2012
82 Thank Michelle G
New Haven, Connecticut
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 88 helpful votes
“A Fantastic Experience”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

Tours Over Morocco is great!! They were very kind, relaxed, and professional. I met some wonderful people on my journey, heard some great music, and saw amazing sights!! I would recommend them 100% The dessert is amazing, I'm so glad we had this fantastic opportunity!! A big thank you to Mehdi and Tours Over Morocco!!!!

Visited June 2012