We spent few days in this little Riad and those are the positive and negative points of this Riad :
Positive points :
1. All the staff is extremely efficient and very helpful (the strongiest point)
2. The bedrooms and bathrooms are clean, the bed is very comfortable !!!! and the design is nice
3. The breakfast is very good, ask for fresh juices and eggs if you want to
4. There is a terrace with a small but beautiful view on the mountain
5. The riad is close to the blue gate, 10 minutes walk
6. There is free wifi
Negative points :
1. Some bedrooms have windows that give on the street and it can be noisy (from the street)
2. The windows of the bedroom on the basement can not be fully closed which means that when the Riad lights are opened, the light enters in your bedroom.
3. The dinner is good (the taste) but a bit expensive for the quantity offered. They should add some couscous or something more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad AnataFez, one of the four Moroccan imperial cities, UNESCO world's heritage, has the world's largest medina (old city).Fez the intellectual, Fez the spiritual... Its gastronomy and crafts will touch your soul!Come and discover an elegant, cozy contemporary Andalusian - inspired home just 25 minutes away from Fez-SAIS airport; totally restored by Audrey Vermeersch - interior designer.Anata Riad's modern comfort inspires relaxation in a magic place. The place's style and energy accompanies the traveler in his quest for serenity and spirituality. Everything was thought of and executed to offer the guest the freedom to get fresh ideas and relax with a glass of fresh mint tea. The lounge (patio) has got a well-supplied library where you can enjoy your reading and spiritual exodus.Each of the five rooms is a haven of peace... you will enjoy high quality beds, hearty breakfast, faultless service and a top roof terrace overhanging the medina (old city).Breakfast or dinner will be served at your choice on the terrace or in the patio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Riad Anata reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.