Riad Rcif
$57
$1,291
$206
Agoda.com
Riad Tizwa Fes(Fes)(Great Value!)
$77
$76
$106
$78
  • Breakfast included
Riad Tara Hotel & Spa(Fes)(Great Value!)
$56
1,127 results
All reviewsthe ownersix yearsbeautiful tile workofficial guidebeautiful placeauthentic experiencesingle roomlocal guideexcellent stayvisit feswarm hospitalityold cityrooftop terracemint teataginetrain stationthe ground floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 16, 2012

We had a great stay in this beautiful Riad. Breathtaking interior and very comfortable., although we found the beds very hard . The Riad is situated in the medina which was a bit difficult to find our way in and out for the first couple of days.
It was a very quiet and relaxing place to unwind after the medina.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Tourist1059
RiadRcif, General Manager at Riad Rcif, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

Thank you for your review. I am pleased to say that there are now many signs to guide our guests from Place Rcif to the Riad, one on every corner and several inbetween. We have also uploaded a detailed map on to our website which guests print out before arriving which guides them the fastest route here. There is detailed arrival information on the website under the Contact and Arrival tab. Also, if you let us know how and at what time you are arriving we can organise a transfer for you.
The beds have all had an extra underlay put on them and as mentioned in our welcome letter, if guests want an even softer bed we can add another layer again. Always best to mention anything whilst you are here so we can fix it for you immediately.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

I can really advise everybody who is planning to visit Fes to stay in Riad Rcif. Riad Rcif is a very charming home with intricate designs and beautiful atmosphere. The owner Hisham is very helpful and welcoming, so is his beautiful mother.
The rooms have a traditional and authentic flair. There is hot water, air conditioning and the beds are very comfortable.
I had the best coffee over there and his mother taught me how to do it.
It is nice to feel home in a place which is not your home. I am very grateful to Riad Rcif team to have made my stay in Fes unforgettable. I will return soon. Salaam.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed September 3, 2012

From the balcony on the roof you can see the entire Medina, but this did not compare to the breath taking beauty of my room. Riad Rcif was a quiet and relaxing place eventhough it was centrally located in Fez.
The food that the Riad served was all self made and excellent.The dishes were fresh and different daily,
The service was great as well. The staff was friendly and made sure that all my needs were taken care of.
I am sure to come back when ever I am in Fez.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Sabah S
Reviewed August 29, 2012

in the fez medina,hide in little street,a small door open an eden.totally anaxpected beautifull riad,one of the oldest house of fes....amazing riad ,the people are super kind and the riad is charming ,clean and super beutifull,remind to stay for dinner the mother is an amazing chef...

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 12, 2012

If you are coming to Fes, I'm serious - don't waste your time thinking any longer. BOOK and STAY at Riad Rcif. During my week long stint in Morocco, I stayed at 4 different riads and this was, without a doubt, the best, the biggest, the friendliest, the most luxuriously moroccan and absolutely worth a hundred times over every dirham spent! The owner, Mr. Hisham, and also his brother are really friendly and sometimes I wondered if they actually make money out of this riad - it is so gorgeous, so grand but at a price so affordable to any average travelers. Every inch of the riad is crafted with such amazing detail, it is exactly the kind of riad you've been imagining to stay in way before arriving in Morocco.

The service is also par excellence - from the moment they picked us on arrival till the moment they sent us to our taxi for the airport, they personally attended to our needs to make sure our stay was a great one! You'll be greeted with moroccan mint teas and biscuits, soft moroccan music at the back and flowing fountain at the lounge, and then shown to your room which will just blow you away. They'll give you all the important advices and tips that you need about 'surviving' in Fes, and when they're not too busy, would even help you find your way if you need one! Everyone was friendly and makes you feel at ease without being intrusive, it's just perfect! Oh and a very important tip - try eating in the riad at least once (beef tagine is good!) - the food is cooked by the owner's mother and because of that, you do get the "mom's cooking" quality of food - it literally made me miss my mom!

Fes is a big maze, a crazy medina of intertwining roads and buzzing with people - it's always a tiring feat going out and by the end of the day, you really just want to come back to a good, chilled safe-haven place to rest. Riad Rcif is that place. Take my words on it and you can thank me later!

Room Tip: All of the rooms are unique and they're all gorgeous, even the single room
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends