“Fes Tour”

Fes Excursion Day Tours
Ranked #65 of 285 Tours in Fes
More attraction details
Owner description: We are company of tourism organisation "Fez Excursion" in Morocco on the imperial city, exactly in Fez With their vast experience and knowledge of the country, Our drivers expert and perfect Connoisseurs Marrocaines regions.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Fes Tour”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I went on a tour through the Fes medina and thank goodness I took the tour because it is a very complicated medina and would have been totally lost on my own. Haj my wonderful and funny guide was so much fun! He took me through the medina and all the important spots that I would have never found. He knew everyone in the medina so I felt like a rock star with him. Very well loved man. Thanks Abdel and fes excursion for hooking me up :)

40 Thank jackieo0528

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“A complete, short tour of Morocco”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

I could only be in Morocco for a few days.

Being from the US, I wasn't sure of what to do or how to go about it. I looked up Abdel on tripadvisior and figured that I could not go wrong with him. This proved to be correct. He kept in touch w me consistently via email/phone and was top notch. He met me at the train station at Casablanca and was kind enough to take him into his home. I was given a through tour of the old medina and able to speak with the local's and had my first baderung experience. The second day, I was given a tour of the old ruins. I was able to see Morocco first hand and experience the culture. I would recommend abdel again no doubt. He speaks many languages as I saw first hand when he was helping a couple from Chile. Right now I am smoking hookah with the local's so this has been good for me.

46 Thank can3388
Munic
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“From Tanger over Fes and Desert to Marrakech”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

My Family and me just come back from our Marokkan Trip. It had all we wished and we want to say our thanks to Fes Excursion and especially Abdel who organised everything.
We had more than an good experience and it was better we expected. Started in Tanger, where we get picked up from the ferry over the beautiful calm town Chefcouen with its water source, where we watched locales washing their cloth, then we had a walk to berbers in the mountains before we continued to the old city Fes, where we had an amazing dinner in a riad and made good shopping, then the trip to the dunes and the night in the desert until marrakech with its big markets. Special for me was to ho into a hammam, the maroccan bath. My child play more into the sand then ever and speak still from the camels. For September it was still warm, exactly right for us. Thanks to organise our Trip according to our desires! Greetings from Munic, Germany

Visited September 2012
38 Thank Maria B
Bath
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“www.fesexcursion.com”
Reviewed June 27, 2012

I highly recommend this site to anyone who is going to Fes and area. We met Abdel Youssef before arriving in Fes and he had many great tips and ideas for us when we arrived. We had a full day of free time before going to our Riad the day we arrived in Fes so we booked a day tour with Abdel Youssef who arranged for a driver to pick us up and saw we so much of Fes that day and were treated very well.

Our driver was very polite and his english was very good as well. He explained the history of all we saw that day. My favorite was the tannery this is a must see in my oppinion. There is so many other things to see as well and our driver did just that.

The fee for the day was exceltent! We could not of seen all we saw that day on our own. I would definetly advise anyone visiting Fes to contact this site for a tour! It would be very hard to see all the beauty of Fes without some guidence.

Visited March 2012
64 Thank Cathy M
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Fez is one great destination!”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

We had a grand time in Fez. Our trip was organized by Fes Excursions and although we were there only one day and a half, it was well worth it. We stayed in Riad Khouloud which gave us a taste of life in the medina; then we had a quick tour of the new city, the palace, and the Jewish quarter. The next day we had a walking tour in the old city - from the 10th to the 14th century areas, the maderasa, the oldest university; the tannery, weaver's foondouk, the traditional pharmacy, and jewelry shop. Then we had a double dose of authentic Moroccan food! It was a really great, unforgettable experience! I'd go back if I have another opportunity.

56 Thank Chindelca