“From Tanger over Fes and Desert to Marrakech”

Fes Excursion Day Tours
Ranked #64 of 289 Tours in Fes
More attraction details
Owner description: We are company of tourism organisation "Fez Excursion" in Morocco on the imperial city, exactly in Fez With their vast experience and knowledge of the country, Our drivers expert and perfect Connoisseurs Marrocaines regions.
Munic
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“From Tanger over Fes and Desert to Marrakech”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

My Family and me just come back from our Marokkan Trip. It had all we wished and we want to say our thanks to Fes Excursion and especially Abdel who organised everything.
We had more than an good experience and it was better we expected. Started in Tanger, where we get picked up from the ferry over the beautiful calm town Chefcouen with its water source, where we watched locales washing their cloth, then we had a walk to berbers in the mountains before we continued to the old city Fes, where we had an amazing dinner in a riad and made good shopping, then the trip to the dunes and the night in the desert until marrakech with its big markets. Special for me was to ho into a hammam, the maroccan bath. My child play more into the sand then ever and speak still from the camels. For September it was still warm, exactly right for us. Thanks to organise our Trip according to our desires! Greetings from Munic, Germany

Visited September 2012
38 Thank Maria B

Bath
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“www.fesexcursion.com”
Reviewed June 27, 2012

I highly recommend this site to anyone who is going to Fes and area. We met Abdel Youssef before arriving in Fes and he had many great tips and ideas for us when we arrived. We had a full day of free time before going to our Riad the day we arrived in Fes so we booked a day tour with Abdel Youssef who arranged for a driver to pick us up and saw we so much of Fes that day and were treated very well.

Our driver was very polite and his english was very good as well. He explained the history of all we saw that day. My favorite was the tannery this is a must see in my oppinion. There is so many other things to see as well and our driver did just that.

The fee for the day was exceltent! We could not of seen all we saw that day on our own. I would definetly advise anyone visiting Fes to contact this site for a tour! It would be very hard to see all the beauty of Fes without some guidence.

Visited March 2012
64 Thank Cathy M
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Fez is one great destination!”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

We had a grand time in Fez. Our trip was organized by Fes Excursions and although we were there only one day and a half, it was well worth it. We stayed in Riad Khouloud which gave us a taste of life in the medina; then we had a quick tour of the new city, the palace, and the Jewish quarter. The next day we had a walking tour in the old city - from the 10th to the 14th century areas, the maderasa, the oldest university; the tannery, weaver's foondouk, the traditional pharmacy, and jewelry shop. Then we had a double dose of authentic Moroccan food! It was a really great, unforgettable experience! I'd go back if I have another opportunity.

56 Thank Chindelca
Krakow, Poland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Tour in Marocco”
Reviewed June 13, 2012

II had really nice tour in Fes in Marocco. Fez is great city for sight seeing.
I recommended company fesexcursion for everyone who want to vist Marocoo. I hope so some day I will come back to this beautiful country.

Visited June 2012
57 Thank wolan
Malta
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Experience of a Lifetime !”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

Morocco is definitively the place to visit. Me met Abdul there and gave us the best holiday possible ! He will make your dream holiday come true. Fez is a great city for sight seeing, the old park of fez is something one needs to experience and the oasis we went to at the dessert is something so incredible that it has no words to describe. Fly high now at MOROCCO !

Visited September 2011