1,032 results
All reviews train station swimming pool rooms are small nice pool minute taxi ride sun loungers grand taxi hotel is great clean hotel location is excellent air conditioning taxis guide
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stay at ibis hotel for 3 days i was in a vacation so i passed a beautiful moments with all stafs who workes in the hotel .. When i come i recommended to have a nice room quiet with a nice vue and that's what i found and that's was good ... Thank you ibis hotel.

Trip type: Traveled with family
IBISFES, Manager at Hotel Ibis Fes, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your feedback following your stay at ibis Fes. It is with great pleasure that we receive your compliments. Also, we will certainly share your comments with our entire team. Your satisfaction is the best reward for our staff who work day after day to offer you impeccable service. Waiting to welcome you again, we pray you to believe, Madam / Sir, the expression of our feelings the best.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel is very excellent in terms of location and cleanliness. The staff were all great, my choice was very great. The staff was at the top of taste, very very papery, respectful and well-kept, especially the wonderful, beloved and the most amazing reception Imane it's a beautiful person

Trip type: Traveled with family

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I soient two days there. The were wonderful. Aldo thé stuff IS so kind and helpful.the room was very clean and the view was amazing on the swiming pool.moreover the food was delecious. After that in the check out the reception stuff was si professionel and kind.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Reviewed January 2, 2020

Father and daughter, first time in Fez and I was a little worried but at the end of the trip I was even more surprised, the people were really friendly and helpful, it was an eye opener. If I go again I won't change so much money, as I lost out a lot, and book all trips on line before going

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
IBISFES, Manager at Hotel Ibis Fes, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2020

Reviewed January 2, 2020 via mobile

The ACCOR Ibis hotel in Fes is good one and well located but when it comes to the staff there is a problem.
I asked for the invoice, I could not get the right one because the person at 7 morning did not have the form. It was printed on a simple paper sheet with no references. I sent an email asking them to send it to me, they have not replied.
I Will not come back to this hotel, I prefer to go to IBIS BUDGET Fes where staff is very nice, helpful and polite.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business

It is with particular attention that we are aware of feedback following your stay at ibis Fes.Nous present you our apologies for the inconvenience encountered and we thank you for taking the time to write to us, we are very keen to offer quality services to our customers, to improve feedback we are very valuable. The hotel management was informed immediately of your remarks. She alerted the whole of his team in order to avoid recurrence of the situation. Despite this incident, we hope to keep your confidence and remain at your disposal. Waiting to welcome you soon in an Ibis hotel, please believe, Madam Sir, the expression of our feelings the best.