Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

from $372.76
More Info
from $525.64
More Info
All reviews beautiful country off road small family business atlas mountains day tour tour company busy cities sahara desert riad sara experienced travelers natural beauty say goodbye toyota land cruiser roman ruins made us feel moroccan landscape the entire trip
Selected filters
Reviewed March 1, 2020

A dear friend organized a group tour of 16 through Trips to Morocco (TTM). Honestly, fears of traveling in a minibus led by a guide waving a flag to gather us at each attraction crossed my mind. I couldn’t have been more mistaken. Mohammed accompanied us on the entire trip and designed a tour that showcased the gems of his beloved culture and country. To say that we were treated like queens is no exaggeration. From the moment we landed to the morning of departure, they took care of every detail without a hitch. Though everything was superbly planned, we were still able to make itinerary adjustments along the way.

We traveled in a convoy of SUVs driven by professional drivers/guides who are truly gifted in offering world-class hospitality, knowledge, laughter and the best music selection. This setup allowed for a more intimate experience. The riads (we took over the entire Riad Sara and Riad de l’Orientale), restaurants and local guides they arranged were also first class. And, I can’t say enough of our luxury camp experience at Dunes Luxury Camp, complete with hot showers, bathrooms and multicourse meals. TTM truly wants travelers to have an unforgettable experience and you can trust that they will take care of you every step of the way. I had countless moments when I felt pure joy and carefree and it’s all thanks to Trips to Morocco and the crackerjack team of Mohammed, Ali, Mbarak, Med, and Moha. I left a piece of my heart in Morocco and I will be back!

4  Thank 542lucyz
Reviewed March 1, 2020

I have traveled twice with tour groups to Morocco, the first time with a tour group on a bus and most recently with Mohammed and his team from Trips To Morocco. The former experience pales in comparison to the latter. While I enjoyed my first trip I had no idea of just how much of Morocco I had missed. Touring Morocco with Mohammed engaged all the senses and Mohammed and his team of drivers/guides made this a journey of a lifetime. We were a diverse group of women ranging from extremely experienced travelers to novices and everyone had an incredible time.
At no time did we feel unsafe. We always had someone with us as we ventured out into the cities, medinas, souks and dessert. We thoroughly enjoyed the local guides chosen my Mohammed. Their range of knowledge covered history, anthropology, sociology, geology. They were funny and personable. Furthermore, they enjoyed sharing their knowledge and had remarkable patience as they were peppered with questions. Mohammed ensured that we saw the Moroccan spectrume of religions, ethnicities, cuisine and music. During our nine day tour we enjoyed a cross-section of regions and natural wonders; snow-capped mountains, dessert, river valleys and gorges. The tour included accommodations which were astonishing! Two riads, luxurious camping in the dessert and a hotel. We were taken to many restaurants and food venues, also all beautiful, which clearly had safe food handling procedures since none us fell ill. Mohammed and his guides were attentive and provided a very personalized experience. The ratio, guide to traveler was 1:4. In contrast, on my first trip I traveled by bus with 30 travelers and did not enjoy the same depth of experience of the Moroccan landscape and culture.
My vocabulary of superlatives cannot express how amazing, fantastic, awesome, fabulous, joyful this vacation was.

3  Thank roxanah490
Reviewed February 29, 2020

I traveled to Morocco with 16 women on a 10 day tour of Morocco this past February. Mohammed, along with his co-workers, could not have planned a better trip or taken better care of us. Having never been to a muslim country I was excited but a little nervous too. Our guides were professional, knowlegable, flexible, dependable, organized, and kind hearted. Traversing our way across a country where the culture was so different and where not one of us spoke the language seemed daunting but it turned out to be the best trip I have ever taken. We felt safe at all times and learned and experienced the treasures of Morocco. They were so good I want to go back and do another tour and take my daughter and husband!

3  Thank Kristylovesmorocco
Reviewed February 29, 2020

This trip was hands down the best vacation! 16 woman, 4 fabulous multilingual guides and exhotic destinations. Not to mention how delicious the food was. The Riads we stayed in were magnificent! Clean and beautiful. Mohammad who runs the tour makes sure everyone is happy and willing to accommodate where necessary.

5  Thank Deelyte18
Reviewed February 29, 2020

When my college housemate said she was planning a trip Morocco again, I said I’m! And it was life changing! Mohammed and his team were amazing. They created an experience for us that was so immersive we all became great friends by the end of the trip. We started our trip in Casablanca and right away I knew it would be a great trip! The guys were great. We rode around in Land Cruisers so you didn’t feel like you’re a tour. Every city had a local guide si you got to be immersed in the experience and it was authentic. We visited Fes, Chefchaouen, we stayed in a fabulous camp in the desert and finally Marrakech. Every city better than the last leaving a lasting impression thanks to Trips_to_Morocco, Mohammed and the other guys. I can’t recommend it enough! Book your trip! You won’t regret it! Enjoy your trip to Morocco and your time with Mohammed, Barack, Moha and the other Mohammed. And then there’s the 2 Ali’s at the Riad Sara in Fes and many others you will meet! It’ll be a great trip just like ours! Just like they all are!

5  Thank alyxfern