“a beautiful place to stay with perfect food and perfect service”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Riad Andalib

Riad Andalib
Ranked #1 of 99 Hotels in Fes
Linz, Austria
“a beautiful place to stay with perfect food and perfect service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2011

Riad Andalib is located just some minutes away from the entrance to the medina of Fes. The Riad just opened about 3 month ago and it is really beautiful. The rooms are a perfect mixture between modern and old elements and of course it is perfectly clean everywhere in the Riad. The rooms are quite spacious and decorated with the nicest coulours. Furthermore the food is really amazing and the service is very friendly and helpful. To keep it short the Riad is just perfect!

Even if you don´t stay in the Riad you definitly have to eat at the restaurant. For me it was one of the best ones we tried during our trip in Marokko.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with friends
Dear Guests,
I would like to thank you for sharing such nice comments about us. We are very happy to hear that you had an enjoyable stay in fez and at our Riad. We will look forward to welcoming you to Fez in the future.
Reibal Idrissi

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
London
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2011

We stayed in Riad Andalib for three days during chrismas break.....prior to our stay i contacted owner who was very courteous ,understanding and helpful.On our arrival to fes station we were greeted by Riads staff who took us to riad where we were welcomed by riads owner and staff who offered us fresh mint tea and sweets.The moment we walked in there was a feeling that we were among friends.......Riad is absolutely stunning,restored to highest quality and rooms have all latest amenities its like east meets west.Other bonus point its ideally located just outside main gate of medina which is literally two minutes walk,after being inside medina gates we were so happy with our location.Now the best part is service of Riad Andalib,we travelled around Morocco but no other place matched the quality of service we were provided,our wish was there command and the food was best we tasted in whole of morocco........pls do eat here even though your not staying because its not to be miss.......your guide will definitly take you to one of restaurants where they will be getting commission but be firm and tell them you want to go here as riads owner dosen't believe in comission policy.I guarantee you will not find honest and courteous people like them in whole of fes,we felt very safe and at home.......thank you so much Riebal and staff for making our stay stress free and memorable !!!!!!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
Scottsdale, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2010

I travel to Morocco a lot and love to stay at the Riads, 2 weeks ago I was in Fes and stayed at a Riad in the Medina. While walking around I walked by Riad Andalib, I went in and had an Amzing dinner, true Moroccan cuisine, great service in a breath taking decor. The owner, an amicable young fellow, was kind enough to give me the tour of the riad, I was mesmeriazed, the rooms were truly beautiful and roomy.
I went to where I was staying, spent the night there and transferred to Riad Andalib the next morning.
The rooms are great, they have that old Moroccan architecture touch mixed with a modern touch, I'm not sure how to explain that but you have to experience it yourself. The bathrooms are great and unlike most riads in Morocco, Andalib's shower has a very good water pressure, unusual for for riads if you ever stayed there. Breakfast is included and different everyday, yummy.
Great decor, wonderful stuff and delicious food, highly recommended

I travel to Morocco a lot and love to stay at the Riads, 2 weeks ago I was in Fes and stayed at a Riad in the Medina. While walking around I walked by Riad Andalib, I went in and had an Amazing dinner, true Moroccan cuisine, great service in a breath taking decor. The owner, an amicable young fellow, was kind enough to give me the tour of the riad, I was mesmerized, the rooms were truly beautiful and roomy.
Great decor, wonderful stuff and delicious food, highly recommended

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
Owner of Riad Andalib
London, England
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2010

I have to begin by saying that we did not actually stay in this riad. We chanced upon it and had lunch here. Nonetheless we wanted to review it both due to the excellent food we had and the wonderful welcome offered by all of the staff. The food was fantastic. We also ate at Maison Bleue and the food was certainly on a par with that, if not better. The harira, in particular, is worth coming for alone. The setting is also beautiful. The riad has just opened and has clearly been very carefully restored. The owner showed us the terrace and some of the suites which have all been finished to a high standard. We spent a lovely two hours here on the final day of our trip to Fes and it was the perfect end. Thank you

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple