Dar Othmane
$205
Dar Hafsa(Fes)(Great Value!)
$50
  • Breakfast included
Riad Dar Guennoun(Fes)(Great Value!)
$77
$141
$136
Travelocity
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 23, 2010

Located in a quite side street this beautiful decorated old median house gives a true experience of what it means to live in a median. Very friendly staff and a perfect breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JoeUser2
Reviewed March 20, 2010

Amazing place; in the centre of Fes!!!Wonderful people; excellent servie!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 9, 2010

This is a nice Dar, but not in an ideal location. It was tucked away in a small alleyway in an area you might not visit by choice. The Dar was empty apart from me, and the owner is not on site. I was given a front door key and left to my own devices. This would not have been ideal for a lone female traveller. The staff returned in the mornings to provide breakfast, which was not that exciting.
My room was damp & I asked to move. I was given a different room which was slightly better, but still damp.
I would not recommend this Dar. I am a regular traveller to Fez and will not stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank 2TrippersLondon
Reviewed February 24, 2010

The staff at Dar Othmane were very welcoming, which was comforting since I was traveling alone. The Dar is lovely, the roof top terrace has wonderful views, and the room was nice. Though it was a bit tricky to find, the location is very quiet and the staff were very helpful to suggest some destinations around Fes. I would definitely recommend this Dar to anyone, as I enjoyed my stay and had a great experience (and some delicious soup with the staff as well).

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed February 13, 2010

We enjoyed this place very much! It has a good position in the medina, it is easy to find. If you want to experience life in the medina, this is a good place to be. It is beautifully decorated in moroccan stile. The bathroom and the room were clean, spacious and very nice. It has a big terrace from wich you can enjoy the view of the town and relax. This was really great for us! The staff was very friendly and helpfull, they made us feel comfortable. We recommend it!

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with friends