“Tour Morocco”

Discovery Sahara Tours
Ranked #224 of 392 Tours in Fes
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Stairs / elevator, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Stroller parking
Reviewed September 19, 2018

I have been chose this company for my morocco tour the team was really helpful they give me all the information before very friendly also quick response all my question ! i will back again for another trip

Cheers

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank Shankar P

Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

Wow,, what's a lovely agency to visit in Morocco. Many thanks to Zaid who take care, arranged and responsible for us fir this trip.Lovely,,,,

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank Thwe Thwe G
Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

The best place of our trip to Morocco. A driver and guide Hamid!
We went to Morocco for 10 days and I only have 4 days - desert trips with Hamid - our driver and guide. He did everything for us to appreciate ourselves, were well hydrated and took us to so many interesting places! Hamid spoke with us very open about Morocco and we really enjoyed it because it allowed us to have a better insight into the local culture. We especially liked the Berber culture and nomadic presentation. It was fantastic !

We had a very pleasant night at this camp in the desert where the quality of accommodation was very comfortable, and in the evening it was very nice. Following the hotel and the riad also have great! Hamid has kindly indicated many scenic stops and patience so we have a lot of pictures! In addition, the 4 x 4 was very comfortable, it was really important, because there is also a lot of time. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to all my friends! :)

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank Nilshan P
Reviewed September 15, 2018

I have been short holiday in Morocco it was great place. Arranging for everything we needed and the team Discovery Sahara Tours are really friendly, experience and helpful. local lifestyle and experience something unique.

Date of experience: November 2017