“Best Time in Moroccoo”

Discovery Sahara Tours
Ranked #224 of 391 Tours in Fes
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stroller parking, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Stairs / elevator
Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

The best place of our trip to Morocco. A driver and guide Hamid!
We went to Morocco for 10 days and I only have 4 days - desert trips with Hamid - our driver and guide. He did everything for us to appreciate ourselves, were well hydrated and took us to so many interesting places! Hamid spoke with us very open about Morocco and we really enjoyed it because it allowed us to have a better insight into the local culture. We especially liked the Berber culture and nomadic presentation. It was fantastic !

We had a very pleasant night at this camp in the desert where the quality of accommodation was very comfortable, and in the evening it was very nice. Following the hotel and the riad also have great! Hamid has kindly indicated many scenic stops and patience so we have a lot of pictures! In addition, the 4 x 4 was very comfortable, it was really important, because there is also a lot of time. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to all my friends! :)

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank Nilshan P

Reviewed September 15, 2018

I have been short holiday in Morocco it was great place. Arranging for everything we needed and the team Discovery Sahara Tours are really friendly, experience and helpful. local lifestyle and experience something unique.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

Me and my wife was there on mei ,we have a great holiday,fun adventure,they are verry kind and friendly,thank you verry much for awesome service.:-)

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

Me and my friend was have a great holiday and will recomend to all of my friend ,their service awesome,the driver on time and tell us many things.

Date of experience: June 2018
See more reviews
Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

Wow what a great tour we had of Morocco , the guide was full of useful information and history, the taxis were all on time and the drivers were very professional

They then organized a tour to Morocco for us, they purchased out fast train tickets and a guide that met us from the train, whom stayed with us for 3-8 days, he was full of the history and info on Morocco and the Fort.

I recommend anybody to use Discovery Sahara Tours they are very professional, cheap and always on time
And very trust worthy