Review Highlights
Best trip ever!

We accidentaly booked 3 nights in Sahara and host (Ismail) was so kind that he explained to us what... read more

Kovaciciiiic
Amazing Sahara experience!

laradocampo
Madrid, Spain

All reviews his friends berber music three days camel ride great tour an amazing experience desert tour ismail drum campfire luxury sunrise tent dessert dunes beauty merzouga
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We made a desert tour with Ismail. It was a memorable experience seeing the sunset and sunrise in Sahara. One of the most beautiful things you will ever see!
They were really kind all the time and they also explain us a lot of things of the desert and the bereber culture. We will come back for sure!

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank laradocampo
Reviewed August 5, 2019

We went on a tour with Ismael. It was a 4x4 ride and it was amazing. He and Rachid showed us many things, we could listen to live berber music, discover the nomads, and so on. We also watched the sunset up on the dunes...it was breathtaking. Ismael and Rachid were very kind and friendly, and explained many details about all we were seeing. I’ll come back, for sure. Thanks guys for the afternoon and thanks for being so good to us. We’ll never forget it, for sure.
I recommend the tour 100%!

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank Irelea
Reviewed July 29, 2019 via mobile

We had a 3-day trip from Marrakech To Merzouga Dunes, to be honest, we felt a little bit scared in Marrakech old city, but luckily the staff in the hotel were very nice! What impressed us the most was the desert: when we were getting closer to the desert, I screamed! When we entered riding camels, I saw beautiful scenery, I fell in love with her. I cannot have all her beauty by taking photos, I cannot tell you how beautiful she is by words, but I feel it and I have it in my heart forever. Our tour guide Mostapha is a nice guy, he helped us a lot, told us the story of the desert and the villages. It was such a pity that I couldn’t visit the villages and more places in three days, but I’ll be back for sure and still choose them to be our guide! I hope you will enjoy the same as I did or even more!

Date of experience: July 2019
1  Thank wangxiao366
Morocco Golden T, Gérant at Morocco Golden Travel, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2019

Thanks for choosing our company Morocco golden travel . I hope u are enjoy it thak you for your help

Reviewed May 10, 2019 via mobile

It is the moat enjoyable time while staying on Morocco. the facilities are much better than i thought. there are toilets with water and light, the tent is fairly comfortable in the desert.
the camel guide is a berbers - the local people in the desert. berbers is nice, they are willing to share and talk.
It is a special experience staying in merzouga (desert city), 1night in the hotel, 1 night in the tent.
we stay in hotel for first night becuase of avoiding the bad weather in the dersert.

In morning of 2nd day, we joined extra 4x4 tour for 2hours, visiting around the desert, the berbers house in merzonga, mine, lake, house in dersert.
then about 5:30pm, we rided camel to the tent in dersert.

there are 2 more day for going to Marrakech, we visited
Gorges Toughra
Aït Benhaddou

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank ckwong1204
Reviewed March 26, 2019

My mother and I had the best time in Morocco and would like to thank our driver Hami for taking care of us and for being so kind.
If you're looking for a stress-free holiday during which you can totally experience the beauty of Morocco and its people - then look no further :)

Date of experience: March 2019