“Awesome view”
Review of Restaurant Rcif

Restaurant Rcif
Ranked #123 of 314 Restaurants in Fes
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The prices are higher and variety on menu is less on the panoramic terrace, but awesome view day or night. Friendly staff esp."Obama"Sawubona

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (96)

Reviewed August 4, 2019

I went their with My sister and my friend, we are both Moroccans and my cousin from London , The service was very bad, and I was so hungry as I just arrived to Fes, I ordered mixed grilled and Tagine, The food was so horrible as I am Moroccan and I know the taste of Tagine, Believe me was the worst I tasted in my life, the mixed PLATE was so cold and the meet was bad quality , the price I paid was expensive for the quality I get I felt very bad, THEY R SCAMMER , and I had to fight with service man as He charged me tips in the total and , he was the worst waiter ever I saw in my life and so I didn't want to tip him as he doesn't deserve it, IF YOU ARE HUNGRY THERE IS A SNACK JUST NEXT TO THIS RESTAURANT AND NEAR NO CYBER CAFE, SMALL SNACK BUT THEY ARE 5 START SERVICE AND VERY NICE AND FOOD IS WAY BETTER AND CHEAPER, PLZ DO NOT EAT THEIR ONLY ORDER JUICES

Reviewed July 4, 2019

Such a fun place that shows what Morocco is all about. Loved it and highly recommend! Food was great as well.

2  Thank faisalmlalani
Reviewed July 2, 2019

American tourists looking for a place to relax after a full day and found this delightful restaurant just outside the bab r’cif gate. The view on the 3rd floor is glorious and the server was polite and helpful. My kids requested to watch the women’s World Cup and the restaurant found it for us, moved our food, and were exceedingly accommodating. Definitely excellent service with good food.

2  Thank Ariel R
Reviewed June 16, 2019 via mobile

One of my favorite place during my visit in Fez. I had a nice time here, the food and the view from the terrace worth it. We also had the help from Aide who was very gently and friendly with us, giving us information regarding Fez :) thank you very much!!

Date of visit: June 2019