All reviews spa services swimming pool blue gate beautiful riad stay there again train station rooftop terrace mint tea abdou hammam suite heart furniture medina guide map morocco
Selected filters
Reviewed December 28, 2017 via mobile

The decoration of the riad is very traditional. I really like the colourful window. When you wake up, you can see the colourful window with light. Amazing. The manager is super good and nice to introduce the attraction of the Fes with the map to us. Very clean and very good breakfast.

Date of stay: December 2017
Reviewed December 13, 2017 via mobile

A wonderfully restored Riad/dar with a great sunny patio and a good enough swimming pool on the side of the patio. The lounge is very welcoming and they can serve you good food there (we had the best omelette and the best fruit salad in Morocco here). They can provide good spa services and especially massage which is a must after strolling all day in the medina. It has a great position close to the taxi station but also somehow in the middle of the city. Nice, clean and welcoming!

Date of stay: December 2017
Reviewed November 17, 2017 via mobile

I could live the rest of my life at Riad Amor. It is the most beautiful Riad in the perfect location in the old city. I felt welcome and comfortable from the moment I arrived until the moment I sadly had to leave. The Riad and its rooms are pristine, the breakfast is more then you could wish for and the staff are so helpful and obliging - nothing is too much trouble. I also experienced the on -site hammam - superb! My thanks to Mounia, Abdul, Rasheed, Horia and Said (and Kai'isa the beautiful but crazy Riad cat). I can't wait to return.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Tomby66
Reviewed October 1, 2017

Charming Riad in an excellent location – within short walking distance to the Blue Gate, which is a very good starting point for visiting the city. The Riad has a very clean and nicely decorated patio with a pool that is quite big. The suite where we stayed is spacious with attention to detail (would recommend if possible paying a bit more to stay in the suite rather than the smaller room). The staff is friendly and service-oriented, for example they surprised us with some sliced fruits when we were relaxing in the patio in the evening. The breakfast is great, with a big variety and very good, fresh juice. The waiter, Rachid, always has a smile for the guests. He came very early on our last day so that we could have a breakfast before leaving.
Thanks to Mr. Fetah and Mrs. Abdou for a very nice stay.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

Very nice small hotel inside the medina. Very friendly staff (kudos to Mohammed who was just working here since a week) and great food for both dinner and breakfast. They also help you with lugagge and advise for good parking place nearby just outside the medina. Also swimming pool at the patio of the hotel. Rooms and hotel very clean and spacious. From the hotel you easily walk into the medina; suggest to take a guide for a tour.

Date of stay: September 2017