All reviews spa services swimming pool blue gate beautiful riad stay there again train station rooftop terrace mint tea abdou hammam suite heart furniture medina guide map morocco
Selected filters
Reviewed May 23, 2017

Me and my brother spent three nights at the Riad Amor. From the decor, to room features and the warm and friendly staff all make Riad Amor quite unique. Something about it made us all feel so comfortable and at home and spoiled in this place. Of course Mounia, the and the rest of the staff who welcomed us and took care of our check in and everything was super friendly the whole time we stayed . But the riad made us feel as though we're staying in a beautiful palace. The rooms were spacious,the beds were great, nice swimmingpool......everything was so clean. The breakfast was scrumptious and plentiful! We had a wonderful stay and by the time we were leaving felt as if we had a lot of friends in Fes,espacily, Saïd,Younes and the lovely Jad.The location of the Riad also makes it very unique in that one could walk to the Medina and the Bleu Gate, which are about two blocks from the Riad. If we ever return to Fes, Riad Amor would be our sure choice. It delivers all it promises and more!!
It is definteley a 5 stars experience In Fez.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank PierreN332
Reviewed May 1, 2017

Huge thanks to Mohammed at Riad Amor for a wonderful service. I did not stay at the riad, but I was keen to have a massage during my time in Fez and came across Riad Amor who have a hammam and offer various spa services. Although the spa usually requires 24 hours notice I emailed the riad late one evening and received a super quick response from Mohammed accommodating my last-minute request. He even met me at my riad the next day to take me to the riad so I didn't get lost in the sprawling medina, so kind! I was offered mint tea and biscuits on arrival and my massage was wonderfully relaxing by a professional therapist. I would definitely recommend the spa services and would love to stay at Riad Amor next time I am in Fez, it's beautiful they've thought of everything! The pool, terrace, spa, location and professional staff make this a wonderful place and I wish them all the luck for the future.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank la_simpson
Reviewed April 30, 2017 via mobile

We stayed in Riad Amor last minute as our other accomodation fell through. We could not fault this amazing place. The staff were so lovely and made us feel very welcome. Our room was gorgeous, lovely views from the terrace and the food was outstanding! Best stay we've had in morocco!

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 8, 2017 via mobile

I stayed at Riad Amor for a weekend in March. I had a spacious room overlooking the courtyard with a fairly modern en suite bathroom compared to what I've seen in other Riads. They served the best breakfast I've had thus far in Fez. Mohamed was also really helpful. At the time I stayed they were still awaiting their courtyard furniture and the pool had not yet been filled up. I'm sure it will look stunning when done.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed March 23, 2017 via mobile

This Riad is located nearby the Bab Boujloud "The Blue Gate", a convenient location for visiting Fès' Medina.
Mohammed and all the staff are very kind and attentive to details. If you need something, just to ask them.
The room is comfortable and clean despide being the smaller one. There are also 5 spectacular suite.
Nice experience with this Riad which we recommend to everyone.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple