All reviews no alcohol mint lounge blue restaurant beautiful property mint restaurant the atlantic ocean dry hotel anfa place luxurious hotel ocean front buffet breakfast is jet lag rooms are large perfect stay la corniche room service excellent hotel
Reviewed June 6, 2016

We went on a Sunday afternoon to enjoy the afternoon tea at the hotel Mint Lounge Bar. It was highly recommended by friends and I must say it is rare to get this level of service, ambiance and quality in Casablanca. The scones are perfect and despite there was no cluttered cream, the chantilly cream was a good alternative. Great atmosphere and great Ambiance with one of the best views of the atlantic ocean in Casablanca. Top Service by Mohamed and Sabrina.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Oxfordja
Reviewed June 5, 2016

This is the least expensive four seasons I have ever stayed. This four seasons looks brand new. The building and rooms are nice for a hotel in casablanca. The location is great as the hotel is next to the beach. The service is excellant. They will help you in any way possible. A man named mohamed in the dining room stands out as one of the best employees I have met at a four seasons. Mr. Gates would be proud of him.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 31, 2016

My wife and I went for a short lunch at the four season Mint Bar. They serve delicious food. Service is excellent and waiter Mohamed has been treating us as if we were resident. We will definitely come back again for an afternoon cream tea.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank JaouAhmed
Reviewed May 27, 2016

I loved the location. Right on the ocean. The view is incredible, the rooms are excellent, The staff are generally very friendly, especially Nada at t he reception. She is by far one of the best dedicated receptionists I have ever met. The blue restaurant is very good. I recommend it.
The negatives: I got my car damaged there. The valet parking guy scraped the rim. Other staff members were not as attentive or friendly.
Breakfast at 300 MAD (30 usd) is a little too much for what it is.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 26, 2016

The place is brand new, the level is like a top Dubai Hotel, service is great, food is great, pool available and position also great. Finally I have a place I totally like in Casablanca! I strongly suggest it.

Room tip: ask for sea view
  • Trip type: Traveled on business