“I liked the place”

Ranked #54 of 75 Hotels in Casablanca
Cairo
“I liked the place”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

It is very small and has no pool. However, it is very clean and the crew is extremely friendly and helpful. The breakfast is delicious and the hotel has free wi-fi too. I didn't stay for a long period in this hotel but I liked it.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
, General Manager at JM Suites Hotel, responded to this review, July 11, 2012
Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your nice comments and support .
Looking forward to welcoming you soon in YOUR HOME .
Best regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Casablanca, Morocco
Reviewed June 4, 2012

I was there once a few years ago and I booked this Hotel because the presentation was extremely cool.

My experience there didn't live up to the expectation. The room was dirty and the service (but this unfortunately is pretty common in Morocco) wasn't that amazing.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank piernicola
, General Manager at JM Suites Hotel, responded to this review, June 26, 2012
Dear Guest ,
We are really sorry about your comments, because we have most of time a positive feedback from our guest. On behalf of my team , we are sorry that we couldn't get your bad impression before you left in order to correct it promptly . I hope that for your next trip , you can still trust us and we promess to convert the negative experience into a very positive one . Please feel free to contact us directly for your next stay .
Looking forward to having the opportunity to welcome you soon .
best regards,
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed May 17, 2012

I've tried many 4 and 5* hotels in Casablanca. This is, by far, the best. Centrally located, quiet, room with terrasse, nice staff and good service (the fridge in the room leaked and it was fixed straight away). Spacious room and everything very clean. And, very important for me, Internet and wifi is free.

Room Tip: I slept on the street room, and it was quiet.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
JmSuites, General Manager at JM Suites Hotel, responded to this review, May 21, 2012
Thank you very much for your great comment .
Jm Suites Hotel philosophy is to anticipate your needs .
Looking forward to welcoming you in the near future .
Best regards
Alamogordo, New Mexico
Reviewed March 12, 2012

Great small hotel in a quite neighborhood of Casablanca but still in walking distance of all the main attractions such as the old medina, shopping districts, and the great mosque. Staff was exceptionally helpful especially when our wifi would not work they spent about an hour fixing it for us. Staff also recommended a great place to eat (Sousa Cafe I believe the name was) and told us the best area to go shopping. Alcohol was a bit pricey, but its not unexpected when drinking in a hotel. Bathroom was extremely well presented (sidenote: shower has window into room which would have been sexy if you go as a couple, but it is not sexy if you with a friend!) Overall the hotel helped me to experience a little more of the local side of Casablanca and would definitely stay again if i ever go back to Casablanca.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank daniel z
JmSuites, General Manager at JM Suites Hotel, responded to this review, August 31, 2012
Thank very much Mr Daniel for your comment and feedback .
Jm Suites hotel will be always your second home if you come back to Casablanca.
Looking forward to welcoming you soon .
Best regards
Bilbao
Reviewed September 25, 2011

Well located and comfortable. Staff very friendly but recepcionist girl. Be careful when paying mini-bar rooms note, she invoiced different price than the room´s list (300drh instead of 180 drh), after claiming and showing her room´s list she invoiced the right price. And be careful with unit prices, for example, coffe capsules costed 18drh per unit, instead of the 8 units as the room´s list wrotte.
We staid at this hotel one week. if you do not throw bed´s clothes to the floor, staff will not change them.
Rooms should be better insonoriced. If you have a light dream, hotel will be noisy for you. However, we dreamt nicely because bed is very comfortable, and we have a very easy dreamming.
Anyway, it was very nice arriving to your room after a tourist day at a very dirty country (though european hotels of this category take more care of little details). I would come back to this hotel if I traveled to Casablanca again, but I would not take anything from mini bar room´s service.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Dear valued Guest,
Thank you very much for your feedback .
Concerning the towels we do it on purpose because we are Eco Friendly hotel , so the maid may understand that the sheets shouldn't had to be remove for water preservation purposes .
Concerning the noise , please note that all rooms have a double glazing system since March 2012.
I would love to welcome you again and take personal care of you .
Please do not hesitate to contact me directly .
best regards,
H.J
Vienna, Austria
Reviewed September 16, 2010

When choosing a suites hotel you shouldn’t expect a very service orientated Hotel. They offer well equipped apartments, quite spacey and for a reasonable price. Unfortunately the equipment didn’t work very well in my suite, broken espresso machine, broken Iron as example. The microwave worked well to dry my socks.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled on business
Dear Guest,
Really sorry that you had such discrepancies in your room .
Normally we have a 30 minutes response/ replacement policy for material that did nt work
I hope that you can trust us and be honored to challenge this gap for your next stay with us .
San Francisco, CA
Reviewed June 11, 2010

We just needed a room for one night in Casablanca before catching an early flight out. The hotel is not all that close to the airport - about 40 kilometers. We thought staying in the city itself instead of by the airport would be more interesting, but we were wrong. The area around the hotel is depressing. We didn't venture out.

We had many of the problems reported by others e.g., they refused to include breakfast even though the reservation said it was included. The service in our case was especially poor. About 3 hours after we checked in, I was napping on our bed when the door opened and in walked a bellman with a newly arrived guest!! After they saw me, they left and called me a few minutes later, not to apologize for barging in, but to ask me who I was and why I was in that room!!! When I finally got them to realize their mistake, they just said OK. Not SORRY! At dinner in the sushi restaurant at the hotel, our waiter messed up our entire order. He didn't get a single thing right, and in a few cases made repeated mistakes, even after we pointed out to him the specific items on the menu itself so he couldn't be confused. Then we realized that the food wasn't that good so it probably wasn't worth getting the rest of the order straightened out.

Overall, the hotel was ok for what we needed but I wouldn't recommend it except as a one night pitstop.

• Stayed December 2009
1 Thank TominSF
JmSuites, Manager at JM Suites Hotel, responded to this review, May 21, 2012
Dear Guest,
Indeed we are city center in the heart of Art Déco aréa and Financial District .
The hôtel is surrounded by restaurants, museums and park .
Really sorry that you had such opportunities .
I hope that you can trust us in the future and be honored to challenge the opportunities you had for your next stay with us .