Tripadvisor
Casablanca
Post
Inbox
Search
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 14, 2020

I came here this morning and the hotel was over crowded but they tried their best to assist us .I had a really good time at hotel and the guest relation Essadiya was so professional and opened mind . I highly recommend you to ask for Essadiya .

Trip type: Traveled solo
Relax-Airport, Guest Relation Service at Hotel Relax Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear youbat2020,

Thank you for posting your review here to share with us.

It is truly encouraging for us to learn that our guest such as yourself have enjoyed your time with us on this recent visit, and providing compliments of our employee's services, which in this case - Essadiya Be sure that we will share this with her accordingly, and he will be delighted to know that his guests have recognised her for services from his heart.

We look forward to have the opportunity of welcoming you back soon.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed January 6, 2020

My husband and I stayed at the Relax Hotel for one night on a layover from Europe back to the U.S. The room was clean and modern, with a beautiful view of the courtyard and pool. The hotel had everything we needed from great meals, to a pool and spa, to free wifi. The staff were particularly kind, friendly and helpful. Special shout out to Essaadiya Nejoubi for her assistance with our stay. She was so kind and thoughtful and went above and beyond to help us book our tour to Casablanca the next day.

Room tip: Ask for Essaadiya Nejoubi when you get there. She's very friendly and helpful!

Dear Mme landofkate,

Thank you for sharing your stay experiences here following your recent visit.

We are glad that Essadiya have made positive impressions with you, and ensure that your time with us on this occasion was an unforgettable one with plenty of pleasant memories.

We are indeed very happy to have Essadiya with us, and more importantly, happier that you and our guests are often recognizing her for her services and assistance that he provides to all guests as soon as they arrived to the hotel, making everyone feel welcomed and engaged for a great time here with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back again to our Relax Hotel Airport the near future.

Yours sincerely

Reviewed January 5, 2020

My sister and I had a one night stay here en route to Fez. Hotel was comfortable though unfortunately they could not give us the twin beds we had requested. However Saadia at the hotel looked after us. She escorted us to the breakfast room, checked on the airport shuttle and was generally very helpful. Breakfast was adequate and for our purposes we made a good choice in staying here.

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Mme Shama,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to share your review of Relax Hotel Airport!

It is such a pleasure to hear that you had an enjoyable stay and was very pleased with the services we are offering.

Your compliments will be shared with the team in which I am certain that they will be very happy to know that their efforts are greatly appreciated by our guests.

The team and I are so much looking forward to welcoming you back on your next visit .

Essadiya

Reviewed January 3, 2020

I was at the Relax hotel in Morocco for a stop over. It was a tiring and long wait. Essadiya made it a lot easier. Her charming smile and made it a little more enjoyable. She’s easy going and has a real skill when it comes to communicating and connecting with her audience.

1  Thank babad2020

Dear Mr.Babad2020,

Essadiya

Reviewed December 26, 2019

I very much enjoyed my stay at this venue, Essadiya was a wonderful help, speaking fluent English and recommending activities to do during my time here. The other staff were very accommodating and treated me kindly as well.

Date of stay: December 2019

Dear Mr.Daniel,

Greeting From Relax Hotel Airport!

Thank you for your review and for staying with us.

We are glad that you have enjoyed your stay, our facilities and services meet your expectations.

We look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Essadiya Nejoubi