We arrived in the hotel around 2:30 am in the morning. Despite the bar being closed already, we were offered to have drinks delivered into our room by the room service. Very friendly stuff. The rooms were newly renovated and in very good shape. The bed was very good for sleeping. Alos, this hotel is a nice place for meetings. The only thing keeping it from being excellent is the extrelemy slow WLAN that is offered for free. In the lobby, there is a very nice bar where also breakfast is served in the morning. The location is very close to the old city centre. That is it. Not much to see. I think it is a better plcae for business travellers than for tourists.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Casablanca City Center is a 4 star hotel offering 281 rooms (including eight suites) located right in the centre of Casablanca, a short distance from the old Medina and the prestigious Hassan II mosque. The hotel offers five meeting rooms, ideal for conferences or seminars for up to 250 people. Whether on a business trip or holiday in Casablanca, you will be charmed by our Lounge restaurant and bar and our comfortable rooms featuring satellite TV and WiFi internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Novotel Casablanca City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Casablanca City Hotel Casablanca
- Accor Casablanca City Center
- Casablanca Novotel